I Love You

I stared at the apartment in awe, it was spacious and not to big like my house. It was cozy and welcoming, the words he said when we got here lingered in my head "welcome home." Home. I liked the sound of that. But I had to ask "When did you do this?" I asked smiling in awe, "I actually did it before I became a police officer, I set this up so when I came back I could surprise you...and do this-" he stopped and got down on one knee and my heart just about launched out of my chest, "Spencer Hastings, I loved you from the moment I saw you in Fitz's class in first period and when you came into my life that made everything 100 times better. When you found out you were pregnant I was overjoyed and overwhelmed with happiness when I found out I was going to father your kids. I love you so much, I vowed to myself that I would never let you go and it doesn't matter where you come from or what kind of family you have, because you're always going to be safe with me. I promise to fight with you against all odds and to be a loving father to this baby. Spencer Hastings will you marry me?" I started to tear up at his statement, and I knew in my heart what the answer was when he brought a beautiful silver band with 2 hears intertwined on the top.
It was beautiful and I nodded my head frantically "yes Toby, a million times yes!" I exclaim and leap into his arms as he picks me up and spins me around in excitement as he slid the ring onto my ring finger on my right hand. Tears started to stream down my cheeks at Toby wiped them away letting his thumb linger on my cheek as we went to the couch of the new place we were making out for a while until I mumbled "so we're engaged now?" I say coyly.
He smiles at my statement and nods his head, he kisses down to my neck and picks me up with my legs wrapped around his torso and my stomach in the way but we didn't care, we entered the bedroom as Toby shut the door behind him with his foot.

I woke up to the sun hitting my face as I laid there in Toby's arms, we connected for the third time. I looked at the ring on my finger as it twinkled in the light of the sun, I looked over to see Toby still sleeping his mouth shaped like an o. Not meaning to wake him up I kiss him on face and his eyes flutter open and immediately go to me, "hey." He says groggily. "Hi, sorry you can go back to sleep. I didn't mean to wake you." I say feeling bad I woke him up from a peaceful sleep.
He smiled and pulled me into his chest, "if you're awake then I definitely want to be awake." I smiled like a big idiot when I heard that comment and then I heard a knock on a door. We groan and then we realize how little we're wearing and rush to get clothes on. I run to the door 2 minutes later and open the door to see Melissa standing in the doorway with Wren, I smile "hey guys, what are you doing here?" I ask "Toby texted me after you fell asleep so I knew where you were." Melissa smiled. "Oh, come on in." I smiled and let them come in, they looked around the apartment as they entered, "make yourselves comfortable." They sit down on the living room couch, might as well be a good time to tell them.
I grab Toby and we sit down across from them and we both had huge grins son our faces. I glance at the ring on my finger and smile, they look at the both of us confused and patiently waiting for and explanation to what's going on. I clear my thought "Melissa, Wren, you guys are the first people we want to tell about this, I glance at Toby and then back to them, "Toby and I are getting married!"

A/N ( Hey guys! Here's today's chapter and I hope you guys like it, it's a little on the shorter side but I'm stuck at my dad's friends house for a bit and I'm bored so I thought I'd write a part! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)