Nice to meet you

Spencer's POV
~*~
It was a heated round of scrabble and I was winning... for a little bit anyways. "Glyceraldehyde?" He asked astonished, I smiled smugly "with the C on the double letter it is 32 points, plus the triple word score that gives my 96 points." I grin smugly looking at his face, except I was confused when he smirked and picked up his letters. "Goofball." I looked at the board astonished when he said his score, "you can put down 104 points for me." I did a double take as I took a look at him skeptically, there had to be some kind of mistake!? He just chuckled at my response and explained it to me. "Thanks for the G I've been waiting for it. 18 points times the triple word score, plus the 50 point bingo bonus." I could see he was holding back a laugh.
"Well. 104 points. Good for you." I say in disbelief that I lost for the first time. He smiles smugly "I like this game." I scoff in response, and turn away from him pouting.
"C'mon Spence, please don't be like that, we can play again after school tomorrow if you want." He said chuckling again. I turn back over to face him, I couldn't be mad at him, he was my world, my hero. I kiss him lightly on the lips and help clean up the game that we had just finished playing. As he set the game aside on a chair next to the bed. He crawled under the covers and I slipped in beside him. I snuggled into his bear chest and sighed in the crook of his neck as he snaked his arms around me protectively as I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
~*~
I woke up to phones alarm chirping to a sweet piano tune that I bought a few weeks ago, I quickly turned it off and looked at the sleeping blue eyed boy next to me. I smile slightly before his eyes flutter open and instantly turn to me sitting up on his elbows. "Morning beautiful." He said as he kissed me on the cheek, I blush wildly at the complement. I tap his chest playfully "come on we have to get to school." I say I look at the time, the glowing screen on my phone showed 6:45 as the time. We had to be at school in an hour.
He smiles "oh! Right, school. I forgot we go to that." I laughed harder then I have ever laughed before in my life at his comment. "Yeah that place we go to learn... so easy to forget!" I say in between laughs. I reload Melissa probably didn't pack anything for me to wear so I just wore Toby's shirt and put on my jeans from yesterday. I brush my hair and sort of fix it as Toby changed into his clothes in the other room.

I fix myself up and then groan at the bruise appearing on my cheek, Toby came rushing in with his hair brushed and he had on blue jeans, and a white shirt that adorned his figure well. "What's wrong?!" He asked worried, "the bruise on my cheek it's so visible! I'm so ugly!" I say ashamed. "Spencer you are the most beautiful person in the world, one little bruise isn't going to change that." He said kissing the other cheek where my bruise wasn't so he didn't hurt me. I look up into his blue orbs "thank you." I say cupping his face and kissing him softly.
    "How about we get some breakfast before school?" I asked because my stomach reminded me we had to eat. He laughed "of course!" He said taking my hand and leading me out of the room and into his truck.

We had breakfast at Denny's because why not? And then we headed off to school. All of my stuff was in my locker thank god! I remember I always put my stuff in there before I leave for the weekend. We got there just in time and we walked to first period together after we grabbed our stuff from our lockers. After we part ways in the classroom I bump into a small brunette knocking her books on the floor, "oh my god I'm so sorry!" I say panicked she just picked up her books and chuckles "it's ok it happens a lot. Trust me." She smiles up at me and I see her dazzling hazel eyes. "I'm Aria." She says shaking my hand, "I'm Spencer." I say back smiling like a big idiot when class started.
  Aria rushed to her seat along with everyone else including me. I looked up to Mr. Fitz scribbling away at the chalkboard as he set up a new project about Hamlet, I was happy to see us getting into another Shakespeare play. "All right we are going to be doing another partner project so partner up when your name is called and who you are with.

Of corse I zone out until I hear Toby's name, he was paired up with this guy named Caleb and I was pretty disappointed when it wasn't me until I hear my name. "Spencer Hastings you're with Aria Montgomery." He states and I turn to see the small brunette coming up to me smiling. "Hi again." She chuckles and I chuckle along with her.

A.N( see I told you I will add them in... I'm freaking out because if you're team sparia then you'll understand💗😂. In the next part prepare for spanna and spemily moments as well! I can't wait to write the next part! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)