Ian's Payback (Part Two)

"Who the hell is that?!" I scream in the officers face as I try to grab onto Toby, "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" He screams at me and I fall back tears sting in my eyes until they poured out like waterfalls. "Please let him go he didn't do it!" I scream looking at Toby who had an expressionless look on his face like this has happened to him before, he wasn't even fighting it anymore. He just gave up.
The cop jolts him upright from the floor and Toby takes one final look at me before the cop pushed him out of my house, my heart shattered as I ran after him but he was already gone. At this moment I forgot what it felt like to be with Toby, I felt like that small, broken girl that had no friends and wanted to die. The girl who cut her wrists and tried to kill herself.
My heart was gone, Toby took it with him. There was nothing I could do now, the sun was beginning to set and I just looked up at the sky sobbing. Anger now bubbled inside my veins seeking revenge for whoever framed him. I jump into my car and drive to the forest, I needed to get out of my head.
~*~
It was pitch black outside as I just walk through shrubs and trees looking for something to fill the void in my heart but couldn't find anything. Then I heard a rustle in the bushes, my head jolted up to see a body with a black hoodie on. I panic and then run after this person, why were they following me? What did they want? I didn't realize I stopped until the persons hands were around my neck. I struggle for air but then the moon shines in him revealing his face. "Ian?!" I manage to choke out through breaths.
He let me go and ran, I tried to run after him the anger remerging onto the surface until I was blinded with rage. I ran until I couldn't see him anymore and was in a big empty desolate place surrounded my trees as the moon shined over me. The anger subsided and then everything came crashing down, I lost who I was, lost all happiness, lost all hope. I start to sob then hyperventilate as I fell to the ground on my knees sobbing. I held my face as tears dropped down through my fingers, the pain was beginning to be too much.
I hyperventilated holding my chest and then my breathing got quicker and faster until I felt like I was being chocked again. Then the world went black.

~*~ Someone was shaking me, "ma'm, ma'm are you all right?" A woman's voice boomed from above me, I didn't respond, I didn't want to talk ever again, all my feelings numb

~*~
Someone was shaking me, "ma'm, ma'm are you all right?" A woman's voice boomed from above me, I didn't respond, I didn't want to talk ever again, all my feelings numb. She gently picked me up and I could now see who it was, a park ranger. She had on a green park ranger uniform and the hat it came with, she helped me up and led me to her Jeep. She sat me in the passenger side as she called someone on the phone, it was about me.
"Yeah, some guy said they found her passed out in the middle of Connor Path." She stated, "yeah we're going to need an evaluation test, yeah... I'll bring her." She said looking back at me "info not found, she had no wallet, no keys, no ID, no nothing." She said worried. "Ok see ya here." She said as she ends the call.
We enter Radley Sanitarium Mental Hospital, as she leads me inside. We pass an old lady about in her 60's at the front desk, "who's this?" She asks with a worried look, "we're getting her evaluated." She states as the old nurse nods and goes back to typing and the ranger leads me to a room with a bed and metal bars all around. She shut the door then looked at me after locking the door, "okay sweetie, we're just going to ask you a couple of questions in a minute so don't be alarmed." She smiles sweetly and walks away.
~*~
About in hour later she comes back with Wren and he gasps in horror. He turns to the park ranger "can you give us a minute? I want to talk to this patient alone." "Of course." She nods her head and walks off leaving me and Wren alone in the cell room. "Spencer what are you doing here?!" Wren asked in shock "Toby got arrested for something he didn't do, I went into the woods to clear my head. That's all I remember." I croak out to his shocked face, "Toby got arrested?! For what?!" Wren exclaimed in worry wrinkles creating his forehead. "For the Murder of this girl named Alison Dilarentis." I say disgusted, soon after the park ranger comes back in and I shut up instantly.
"Dr. Kingston we have to evaluate her now." She says in a serious tone, Wren clears his throat "of course, let's get started."

A.N ( Hey guys, here's today's new chapter, there will not be a part three of Ian's Payback, this was the last part! I left it at a cliffhanger for the next chapter coming up either today or tomorrow. So stay tuned for that! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)