Lust and Just Passionate Love

WARNING: smut included in this chapter!!!

We entered the reception hall to be greeted and surrounded by a ton of friends and family, I held Claire's hand as we walked in while Toby held me by the waist. Claire giggled playfully as she ran to Hanna and Emily who were talking in the corner, Toby and I were left alone as we looked deeply into each other's eyes. We walked to the long table where our name cards were and we sat down watching Claire and Caleb dance on the dance floor. Toby and I laughed at the sight as Hanna came up to us and looked at me with pleased eyes "he's going to make a great father someday huh?" Hanna sighed turning to look at Caleb dancing with Claire. I nod my head looking at the sight before us, "of course, just don't think about that right now." I plead.
Hanna just simply laughs and shakes her head "of course not right now! But maybe someday." She stated adoringly as Caleb came up to us to hand Claire back to Toby and I. She jumps into my arms "mama! I danced with uncle Caleb!" She squealed in excitement "yeah? Did he dance well?" I ask teasing Caleb as I asked her, she nodded her head frantically and ran off to Melissa who picked her up and swung her around in a circle. I chuckled and turned to Toby "she sure likes to dance doesn't she?" I ask laughing as Melissa almost stumbles trying to keep up with the little munchkin, "yeah I guess so." He say laughing with me. Soon the DJ's microphone blared until we can hear his voice "Can the husband and wife step up to the dance floor? It's time to dance for the first time as husband and wife." He states excitedly as we get up from outer seats and stride over to the dance floor.

Toby takes me by the waist as the music starts to play, we sway back and forth getting lost in the music and each others eyes. We look adoringly at each other as we sway to the light beat, Toby then takes a turn then dips me on my back holding me in his arms, it surprised me as I held onto him smiling. Everyone awed and oohed at all the right times. Then when the dance was over it was time for toasts and cake, everyone said their speeches and we sliced our big white chocolate cake and worked it down.
Hanna was always at the punch bowl and adding her own special touches to her cup now and then, and I was getting worried. She can't get drunk she has to watch Claire! I walk up to her and tap her shoulder "Hanna!" I yell in her ear to make her hear me better through the blaring music next to us. "Spencer!" She slurs drunkenly "there you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" She says enunciating every syllable. "Oh Hanna!" I whine "you can't be drunk you have to watch Claire!" I pout.
"It's okay, Aria can watch her." Caleb comes up from behind me and takes Hanna by her waist and starts to pull her away from the punch bowl, "I set it up already she's waiting for you over by the vegetables and ranch table." He say pointing his thumb to the small brunette.  "Thanks." I say hugging Caleb goodbye and then rushing to Aria, I hug her tightly "thank you! You're a lifesaver!" I exclaim she shrugs and smiles "no problem! Now where is the little munchkin?" Aria asks looking around the room, I do too and see Toby and Claire dancing on his shoes and laughing. I smile at the sight and let them be, Aria does too admiring the sight as well.
  ~*~
After everyone left and Claire was safe with Aria, we decided to get the night started, Toby and I made it to the door before we connected our lips passionately and tangling our tongues together moaning in each other's mouth's. We unlocked the door and we practically fell inside when the door flew open as we backed up. We broke the kiss as I slid off Toby's shirt exposing his abs and him sliding my dress down my waist until I was only in my black lace bra and panties.
I unbuckled his pants and slid them down until he was only in his boxers, his hands tangled in my hair and mine in his as I tugged on it gently making him grain in pleasure. We backed up into the room until Toby was on top of me roaming his hands all over my body making me moan out loud. He unclasped my bra and threw it to the side leaving my top half exposed. He caresses the valley of my breasts making me moan again as he slid my panties off making me completely naked under him, I looked at him seductively as I pulled down his boxers eagerly. Leaving us both naked as we connected in passion, lust, and love.
He rolled off of my sweaty body as we both needed to catch our breaths, we looked at each other in list and just passionate love as I slid into his chest snuggling up to him as he wrapped his arms around me protectively holding me in his embrace. "I love you." He whispered in my ear, I looked at his ocean blue eyes "I love you too." I stated kissing his lips once again.

A/N ( Hey guys! We're gearing towards the end of this book😭! But it's okay because the sequel as I said before is coming after this book! So there will not be a big long pause on this love story. Xoxo Natalia❤️️)