The flirt at lunch

Aria was smart, funny, friendly, and charming. She was a great person to hang out with and I was hoping that I could finally have a friend other than Toby I mean, a 'girl' friend. The bell rang for second period but Aria stopped me before I got up "wait Spencer! I need to ask you something." She stared up into my eyes, my mind was racing "sure, what's up?" She breathed in "do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch today?" She asked "of course, oh uh... can my boyfriend come too?" I felt weird asking someone if I can bring someone to sit with them because I usually sit alone.
She smiled a perky smile, "of course! Bring whoever you want, just no making out at the table we're going to be eating."
I laughed "I promise." She smiled her pearly white smile "ok cool, see ya there!" She said before walking away. I smiled to myself and waited for Toby by the door, "hey, how'd it go with Aria?" I smiled ear to ear "it went great! She invited us to sit with them at lunch!" I squealed. He smiled because of my reaction "that's great Spence! I'm happy you're making friends." He said genuinely. I pecked him on the cheek as he walked me to my next class.
~*~
I was eagerly awaiting for the bell to ring so I could go to lunch, I have been so eager to do anything like this before and I wanted to be ready. About 5 minutes later the bell rung and I dashed out the door like a cheetah only to run into Toby on the way to my locker. "Toby come on!" I grab his hand and pull him to my locker to put my stuff away. "Woah Spence calm down." Toby said putting his hands on my shoulders calming me with his very touch.
I giggled breathing in and out "sorry Toby, I guess I'm just excited and Thrilled ya know?" I say still smiling but putting my stuff away and slamming my locker door shut.
"Oh I know." He said winking at me and we walked hand in hand to lunch. We spotted Aria and a few other girls at a table in the far end near the big window facing the side of the school. Thank god I didn't need my boot anymore because there would be a lot of people questioning it, we walked over to the table full of girls and they all looked at me and Toby happily. Aria turned around to face us and gasped "Spencer you made it! Oh and is this your boyfriend?" Aria asked her head turning to Toby. "Of course I made it, its lunch. And yes this is Toby." Aria and the other girls smiled warmly "Hi I'm Aria." She said shaking his hand.

"Oh Spencer, Toby, this is Hanna, Emily, and Yvonne Aria pointed to the beautiful, slim, curvy, blonde girl Hanna, and was instantly jealous. Along with a beautiful, tan, slick black straight hair, rocking body Emily and was jealous of her too. Then she pointed to the pretty, tan, chocolate haired girl that had a smile that could light up an entire room Yvonne. I looked around and awkwardly took a seat along with Toby next to me.
We sat right in front of Yvonne in the last two seats, I looked around and then held Toby's hand under the table. I was nervous yeah, but was insanely jealous by the girls surrounding us.
~*~
It wasn't as bad as I thought Toby got along with Emily the best and I got along with everyone, well except for Yvonne. She kept Flirting with Toby and trying with every nerve in her being to touch his biceps, but would politely decline and squeeze my hand tighter. All I would like to say to her smug face was haha Bitch! I know it's rude that's why I said in my head. Soon enough the bell rang for last period and everyone stood up and bid their goodbyes and I made a few friends. It felt good to have friends, someone to talk to about 'girl stuff'. I kissed Toby on the cheek letting her know, again that Toby was mine. She glared at me when Toby went to say goodbye to Emily and sauntered up to me smirking maliciously. "Listen here bitch, you and Toby had a good run but now he needs to trade up to someone... a little more his speed." My heart shattered into a million pieces when Yvonne said that. Trade up? Toby wouldn't do that, Would he? 

Toby came back and saw that Yvonne and I didn't look so pleased with one another and came over worriedly "hey... everything okay?" He furrowed his brow and looked at me and Yvonne suspiciously. "Nope. Everything good here, but is it just hot in here or is it you." I tried to stifle a laugh when she said that as seductively as she could and brushed Toby as she left, and I swear I could see Toby trying not to laugh as well. But I had to ask, would Toby eventually trade up?

A.N ( Hey guys! I wanted to get another part up today so here ya go! What do you think... Will Toby trade up eventually what will happen when Spencer confronts him about it how will Toby react? Will the Girls friendship continue when Spencer tells them what happened? Find out in the next chapter! By the way I might write a little tomorrow but I have school! 😭 and I WILL put up a chapter I won't forget! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)