Lustful Scrabble (Toby's POV)

Toby's POV
~*~
I was silent for half the drive, I couldn't believe what I had just seen, the love of my life got slapped by her parents. Parents. I shuddered at the memory, I felt awful. Spencer just got back from the hospital and her parents had to come home and spoil her welcome home. I was pissed yeah, but the fact that Spencer's mother had the nerve to say she's no good for me was even worse.
"It should have been me." I mumble to myself hoping Spencer wouldn't hear, even though she's asleep. I stare at the bruise starting to form on her left cheek, it was a deep blue-purple color. I could see the sadness in her facial expression, I wanted to just pull over the car and hold her, but we were almost to the Hotel so I decided to wait until we got there. I reminisced about what Melissa said to me before we left, I don't think Spencer was listening at the time, I don't blame her. But I just couldn't get what Melissa said out of my head.

"Toby get her out of here now!" Melissa yelled, I nodded hesitantly as I picked Spencer up bridal style to my truck. I held her tight in my arms determined to get her out of there, Melissa ran back inside and got a bag full of stuff as I set Spencer down in the backseat of my truck. Melissa came running out and gave me a bag full of stuff like coffee, Mad Libs, biker magazines, and scrabble. "Go!" She sharply nodded at me and tried to run inside then I stopped her, "Melissa wait, Spencer cares about you and she doesn't want you getting hurt-" she stopped me mid sentence "Toby I'll be fine I deal with this all the time, she needs you right now. Be her hero Toby." She said tears filling her eyes, I nod back to her as she turns on her heal and runs inside.
~*~
"Be her hero Toby." That line echoed in my head as we reached the Motel. I turned into the motel parking lot and not bearing to wake Spencer up I quickly got out of the truck and went to go check in at the front desk real quick. When I got back I saw that Spencer was still curled up into a little ball in the backseat, she looked so cute with her mouth parted slightly open shaping an O.
I picked her up bridal style and opened the door and set her down on the bed. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my bag that I had in the back with Spencer just in case I had to get away, it came with pajamas and a fresh pair of clothes. I checked Spencer's bag to see if she had any extra clothes, crap! She didn't. I guess Melissa forgot to pack her stuff when she was rushing us out of the house. It was understandable though, I heard a rustling from the bed and turned around to see Spencer sitting up holing herself, her arms wrapped around her legs in a huddle position. I run over to her and embrace her in a protective hug. "Spencer are you okay?!" She nodded her head in the crook of my neck, I could feel her warm breath on my neck sending a chill down my spine.

"I-I'm fine Toby really." She said wiping a stray tear from her cheek, I felt my heart shatter when she thought she couldn't talk about it with me or didn't want to. She knows she can talk to me about anything really. I looked at her suspiciously and tucked a stray hair behind her "you know you can tell me how you really feel Spencer, I love you so much. Seeing this happen to you broke my heart." I said a single tear stroking my face.
She reached out with her delicate hand and thumbed the tear away letting it linger. My heart raced in my chest with anticipation. "I love you too, you're my hero Toby Cavanaugh." She whispered leaning in to kiss me, something inside me changed that very instant and it all started with the words "you're my hero Toby Cavanaugh."

I leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips and going down to her collarbone making her moan a little in pleasure, it was like music to my ears. She brought my lips back up to hers as our tongues tangled together and our mouths molded to shape one another. I laid her down on the bed and continued to kiss her all the way down to her shoulder. She wrapped her legs around my waist, it was at that moment that I knew what I was doing, I couldn't do that to her in this fragile state that she's in. It would be like taking advantage of her and it wouldn't feel right.
I break the kiss hesitating a little and looking into her disappointed eyes, "Toby... why did you stop?" She asked meekly and she looked like a lost puppy. Her eyes piercing into mine, her legs were still wrapped around my waist "because, you're in a fragile state right now and it would be like taking advantage. I would never do that to you, and you just got out of the hospital. Doing this would not be the best idea." She frowned "I get it, you don't want to do it with me." My eyes widened "what Spencer! Believe me I want to. But it just wouldn't be right. At least not right now anyway." I said smirking, she sighed "ok I guess so, as long as you want to." She said coyly.
I took her boot off when she was sleeping so I don't think she knew it was off, I walk up to my bag and take out my blue long sleeve shirt with an anchor near the chest that was long enough for her to use and I grabbed my blue and black striped and checked pajama bottoms and turned around to face her smirking "Top or Bottom?" She looked curious and then just stared silently at me unsure of what to say, I tossed the shirt to her, "I'm just kidding." I chuckled. She laughed a little as I went to go get changed.

The curtain was closed as far as it could go but I could feel Spencer's curious eyes on me scanning my body, but I didn't care. When I walked down after taking off my shirt exposing my bear chest I quickly glanced at her as she bowed her head in shame.
I quietly chuckle to myself and I put on my pajama bottoms. When enter the room my heart quickened in pace and my breath hitched in my throughly at the sight of her. Her gorgeous long tan legs, her beautiful hair and curly ringlets framing her face perfectly, her waist that I could see through my shirt was perfect. She stood there blushing a wild crimson as she stood there "y-you look... beautiful." I was speechless at her undeniable beauty. I scratched my neck as she chuckled lightly, "so... what do you wanna do?" She asked arching one brow.

I looked through the bag Melissa gave me and pulled out my favorite board game Scrabble. Spencer gasped in shock "Scrabble I love this game, it's my favorite!" She gushed. I was surprised because Scrabble was my favorite game too, I was a master at it "It's my favorite too!" I smile from ear to ear as she sets the game up, "well lets see if you can beat the master." She pretends to crack her knuckles and I chuckle "you're on Hastings!"

A.N ( Hey guys sorry I didn't update yesterday I got caught up, I hope you like the whole Toby POV thing. I thought I'd give it a shot, I made this one extra long for missing a day! 💗 As you can see it got a little risqué in this chapter but there is more to come. So if you're into that keep reading, but just in case I will put a disclaimer at the top before I start writing when something is going to get hot-n-heavy in the chapter so you'll know and it's not like in your face. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)