The End?

We woke up the next morning in a lustful daze as Toby traced circles on my back, this was our first day as married couple and a family, I sit up "Claire!" I say rushing up to get my clothes on and I could tell Toby was watching me as he got up and began to do the same. "Oh god I'm an awful parent! How do you forget your own kid for an entire day!" I say ashamed and Toby walks up and wrapped his arms around my tiny frame, "Spencer relax, I called Aria and said Claire would be staying a little late." He said turning me over to give me a hug, I was immediately engulfed in his warm embrace as I slid on my skinny jeans and combed my tangled and matted hair, making it look halfway decent. Toby was already done and ready to go, I took a few more minutes to curl only the front of my hair then brushing it out making beach waves.
     I went to Toby as he grabbed me by the waist as we walked and in hand to his truck, I hopped in as we drove to Aria's dorm room, she had an extra day off because she called in 'sick'. We walk to the dorm room and knock on the door, Aria opens it and Claire came running out and hopping into my arms hugging me as I engulfed her in my embrace. I gave her to Toby who was eagerly waiting for a hug and engulfed her in his strong arms, I turn to Aria "thanks again." I say she chuckles "I should be thanking you! I got an extra day off!" She laughed and since her laugh was contagious I had to laugh along with her. "Thanks again!" I exclaim walking away from the dorm, "no problem! Bye Claire!" She yells as Claire waves her small hand "Bye auntie Aria!" She says smiling.
~*~
We got back to the apartment at the Brew and let Claire run around while Toby and I sat on the couch watching her play around. I smile to myself as I see everything going according to plan, everything was perfect. I had my beautiful daughter Claire, my parents were out of the picture, I had my wonderful husband Toby, and wonderful friends, along with my sister Melissa. What could possibly go wrong? I walk over to Claire and bend down until I'm at eye level with her, "want anything to eat sweetie?" I ask she frantically nods her head, "Dora The Explorer Cereal!" She yelled.
I just laughed and set my phone down on the counter and getting the cereal from the cabinet, then I heard my phone buzz. I quickly make the cereal and give it to Claire who was sitting at the table then look at the sender and my whole body goes numb. The sender was unknown. My heart started to race and my mind went a mile a minute with thoughts, it can't be! I thought and opened the message, "You thought you could get rid of me that easy? Think again bitch, Now it's on! -A"

A/N ( Hey guys! Well... this is the end! I had a lot of fun writing and sharing this book with you all, I loved this book and now I will work on the sequel! But for now I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger so stay tuned for the next book! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)