Officer Toby

I just sat there in complete shock, I couldn't believe this was happening. Melissa's stalker was now out for me and her, "Spencer, what's wrong?" Toby asked hesitant, how was supposed to tell him? I had to tell him, I told him everything. I turn to him and slightly look at Melissa's broken, worried face staring blankly at me "Toby... you know the person that threatened my life and hers in the story she told?" He nodded his head with a confused expression on his face. I lifted my phone to show him the text and his jaw set in anger, he stood up and kissed me on the lips and left but before he could I pulled him back. "Where are you going?!" I say worried he would do something stupid.
"I've got an idea." He said looking down at my stomach and left. Tears fell down my face as he left, I was worried about him but didn't question him, "Melissa what do you think he's gunna do?" I asked worried and hesitation building in my throat. She shrugged and pulled me into a long and tight hug, "I'm sorry I brought this onto you." She cried into my shoulder as I comforted her by petting her hair, "shh, Melissa everything is going to be okay. Toby's probably going to take care of it... I hope." I say shifting my eyes. Then I pictured holding my daughter like this soothing her, I smiled as I fantasize about it.
~*~
3 Months later...
~*~
My stomach was growing bigger and bigger, now I couldn't even see my feet or bend down, everything was harder with Toby being gone. I still remember when he said he was going to be a police officer.
Flashback...
Toby came home after I put Melissa to sleep in her room and I was sitting at the table when Toby barged into the room with a big smirk on his face. I was immediately curious and asked him what's up, "I applied for the Harrisburg Police Academy." He said proudly, I stood there in shock with my mouth agape. "Toby... you can't just become a policeman!" I say still in a state of shock walking up to him holding my big stomach with one hand, he smiled I was 5 months pregnant and my stomach blew up like a balloon. He smiled down at my stomach, "Spencer that creep isn't getting near you, if this is the only way to keep him away from you and Melissa than so be it." He said his jaw setting, I was flattered that he did this to protect me and Melissa along with the baby, but this could hurt him.
    I kissed his cheek "if that's the only way, then I support you 100%." I say smiling as his blue eyes lit up like a Christmas Tree. "Thank you, I love you Spence." He said kissing my cheek and hugging me tightly "I love you too." I say smiling a big smile.
Flashback Over...
Now here I was waiting for him to come home from training to see when he graduates, obviously we talked on the phone, emailed, letters, and Skype. We had my way to contact each other so I could show him how far along I was and tell him about he doctor visits he wish he haven't missed but had to. I was 7 months pregnant now and was huge! I hung out with Aria, Hanna, And Emily while Yvonne avoided us for months but we didn't really care.
   I was sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo I really didn't know what gravitated me towards that movie but ok. Maybe it's the baby or hormones or something, I just shook my head and started to resume the movie when I heard someone come in. "Put your hands behind your head and turn around." He said and I knew automatically who it was, Toby. I turn around excited and decided to play with him a little. "I said put your hands behind your head." He said pretending to be serious and tough, "I'm sorry officer, I have a difficult time with authority. If you want me to put my hands behind my head, you're gunna have to come over here and make me." I say playing with him, he takes off his hat and walks slowly over to me throwing his hat on the couch "are you looking for trouble?" He asked playfully.

I shake my head "no sir, I'm a good girl honest. I just have a lot of really bad habits." I say trying not to beak my strait face. "Oh yeah, they taught us how to deal with delinquents like you in in the academy." He says smirking slightly "why don't you show me what you learned?" I ask as his eyes light up as he leans in to kiss me passionately on the lips as I wrap my arms around his neck leaning into him. I pull away and put a surprised look on on my face "that was some cop school." I exclaim and he chuckles "you'll see it tonight, the ceremony starts at 8, so I think it would be better if we leave the Brew by 7." He says smiling at me I simply nod my head "I'll be on time I promise." I say genuinely and he smiles.

A/N ( Hey guys! Here's the new chapter and since it's the weekend, new chapters up daily! I will write 2 to 3 today and a few tomorrow so stay tuned! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)