Reunited

WARNING: some smut included in this chapter!
I quickly dash down the stairs to be faced by the love of of my life, his blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight as a single tear ran down my face as I ran into his arms. "TOBY!" I yell as I leap to him as he holds me tight "I missed you so much!" I whisper sob into his ear, he stroked my back calming my tears "I missed you too." He whispered into my ear sending chills down my spine.
"You're back." I beam with excitement and we break our embrace completely forgetting Melissa was in the room. Melissa just smiles and walks out of the house "I'll be at Wren's if you need me!"
She sours as she walks outside, I roll my eyes and passionately kiss Toby on his lips. I've missed him, his lips, the way he holds me, the way he tastes. He breaks the kiss to come up for air and then reaches down to touch my stomach rubbing it gently. "Look how big your stomach has grown! I wish I could've been there to see it grow." He said with a sad chuckle, I hold his other hand and kiss it "you're the reason I'm out of there, the reason for the baby, the reason for me to keep living. I love you Toby Cavanaugh." I kiss him again holding his neck against my arms.
"I'm already 3 months along, soon we'll find out the gender of our baby!" I exclaim holding my stomach and reaching up to kiss him again and then we hugged in a tight embrace. "What about school for you?" Toby asked quietly, "well everyone thinks I've been out on a trip or something while the staff and teachers have been giving me my assignments up until now, so I'm still caught up." I smile at him, "what about you?" I furrow my brow, "I'm getting my GED." He said proudly, I smile "that's great." I say warmly.

"It looks like we have this all planned out, almost." I say laughing, "yeah." He chuckles and kissed me again but this time we tangled our tongues together deepening the kiss we back up to the couch not breaking the kiss until I fall back on the couch, Toby climbs on top of me as our lips reconnect. I wrap my  legs around his waist as he kisses along my neck, I start to pull up his shirt until it's fully off showing his muscular body wanting to see more.
To my surprise Toby stands up and carries me bridal style to my bedroom.
We continue what we started in the living room, Toby starts to pull up my T-Shirt until it's fully off and I toss it to the side, leaving me in only my bra, Toby kicks off his jeans and slides down mine until I'm only in my bra and panties and Toby's only in his boxers. We tear the last pieces of clothing in lust and love entering bliss.
~*~
We just laid there naked stroking each others faces with our fingertips, I longed for his touch for so long and now that he's here I feel like nothing and no one can hurt me, I feel complete. We were covered by the duvet on my bed, "I love you." He whispered to me kissing my nose, "I love you too." I whisper back snuggling up into his strong arms as he wraps the around me protectively. We fell asleep in each others arms not giving a care in the world.
    "Spencer I'm home!" Melissa called waking me up a little but I thought I was imagining it, she was staying with Wren right? I just shrug and fall back asleep in Toby's protective embrace snuggling into the crook of his neck. "Spence-" I heard the door open and Melissa stop on my name, I jolt up causing Toby to wake up, "oh my god! I'm sorry!" Melissa says covering her eyes, my face flushed red "Mel, I thought you were staying with Wren!" I yelled embarrassed. 
"Sorry, I wanted to check on you but you seem fine I'll come back later okay, bye love you!" She says running out of my room, I take one look at Toby and then we just laugh and laugh "did you see her face!" Toby beamed, I wiped a tear of mirth from my eye "I know she was like OH MY GOD!" I laughed holding my stomach. We laughed and laughed for a few minutes then laying back in each others arms, I never want to be out of his arms ever again.

A/N ( Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was a bit on the shorter side but I got really tired all of a sudden but I wanted to get this chapter up so here ya go! Xoxo Natalia❤️️)