Episode 00 | edited

E p i s o d e 00:
"Prologue"
Notice : These are the events before the main story. It tells the story of Saya, Hiryuu, and the original dragon warriors (plus Dao-yi).

<Edited 04.26.19>

>>>

"Hiryuu! Don't leave me here!" Called the Fox Goddess.

The Dragon God turned to face his friend, offering her a gentle smile. "Then come with me." He said.

His companion's eyes grew wide as she stared at the red dragon, who held out his significantly larger claw. She took his claw in her own white-furred paw, flinching as the two immortals traveled through realms before arriving in their destination: the human world.

>>>

"Oomf!" The Fox Goddess yelped. Her body felt foreign, like her surroundings. She was perched on soft, vibrant green grass with trees growing around her from every direction.

She shivered as a breeze blew past, confused. "My fur should be warm enough to...-"

Saya shrieked in shock as she saw untainted, pale skin replacing her usually pelt-covered body. Gulping deeply as she stared at her paws, once having four toes, now boasting 5 slender ones.

The only 'fur' she could feel was on the top of her head and flowed down to her chest. They covered the two fascinating, round, soft fleshy mounds attached to her just underneath her collarbones, and the fur on her bottom which was just her glorious and healthy white tail.

Ah. The immortal's memories once again began to jog in her mind as she remembered her predicament.

"Hiryuu...," the albino goddess called, checking around the bushes for her red dragon companion.

The only entity she found was a creature that resembled herself but was bigger and more masculine. It also had long flowing fur like hers but it was wavy instead of straight and it was a pretty fuchsia color.

"Hiryuu..?" Saya called out again, her eyes darting around once more before turning her face to the animal.

"I suppose you two look similar enough," she muttered, squatting down in front of the unconscious body and prodding at it with her index finger. The goddess shrugged her lean shoulders and grasped onto 'Supposedly-Hiryuu's calf, dragging his dead-weight body across the ground

>>>

The creature, who indeed was the Dragon God she had been looking for, awoke a day later. He grinned up at her like a child and Saya couldn't help but sigh in relief that he was alright.

After all, they weren't in their normal bodies and this was a new realm; a realm they were not accustomed to. Anything could happen. However, the two immortals didn't allow those thoughts to settle as they gathered their courage and set off.

>>>

Together, the duo journeyed through the wilderness, adapting their newfound bodies for survival and learning skills such as hunting and cooking along the way. Their meals consisted of most commonly rabbit since Saya was the person who hunted most often, but the goddess would never forget the day they learned that human bodies were not accustomed to raw meat or consuming dirty water. They were sick to the stomach for days but survived through their godly heritage.