Episode 04 | edited

E p i s o d e 04
'Wind Tribe'

(edited on 06.28.19)

>>>

Saya winced as she darted through the trees, her legs aching while her feet stung from her barefooted-ness.

The small injuries that had accumulated on her body during the battle were beginning to take effect on her and it caused her to slow down. Not only was she partially injured, but her stamina was also sapped as well.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have changed back to this body yet," she muttered to herself, clenching her teeth together as she continued on.

The scent of the princess was getting closer and the smell of food caused Saya's mouth to water. To her, it felt like she hadn't had a meal in forever. As she walked out of the protection of the leaves, the immortal's eyes fixed on the bustling village before her filled with many people.

Looking down at herself, Saya cringed at her torn up dress and ratchet hair. It looked as if she was the one attacked, though her victims were definitely left in worse shape than her. Sighing, she looked up towards the heavens and sent a small prayer to whoever was listening for some assistance.

"Ouch!" She cried as she was hit in the face by some flying fabric. "Seriously? This is what you give me?" The girl whined, holding up the scandalously short dress that had been hurled her way.

Groaning, she reluctantly placed the clothing article over her head and shivered as the wind caressed her bare legs. Even so, she smiled warmly at the heavens thinking that it was probably Shu-Ten who gave her the rags.

As she thought of that, the image of Abi defending her while Gu-En laughed at her helplessness with Shu-Ten mocking her from above also filled her head. It was enough to make her want to cry but she held it in for their sake. She knew they probably wouldn't want her to cry for them any more than she already has.

Taking deep breaths, the white-haired female walked to the village's gate, entering inside without regarding the stupified guards and villagers.

>>>

<Hak>

Hak peeked through the doors of the general's home after hearing the alarming voices of the villagers. Slowly, he fixed his gaze on the sleeping princess beside him before exiting the room when he deemed her safe. Outside he noticed numerous people pointing and staring at something but he couldn't see what it was they were all so interested in.

"Hak!" Han-Dae shouted, grabbing the Thunder Beast's attention. "Did you see? There's a beautiful girl passing through the village! Apparently, she's injured and her clothes are all tattered."

The facts he had been given immediately clicked in the man's mind as he remembered the girl he had left behind to fend off the soldiers. He was relieved she was still alive but his intrigue towards how she was still alive interested him more.

"Where is she now?" Hak asked his blonde friend.

Han-Dae, who was curious about his sudden interest in a woman, directed him towards a row of houses to the right of them.