Episode 20; Special pt. 2

E p i s o d e 20
Childhood AU
Notice: the special AU episodes from now on will be more like one-shots instead of a storyline

---

"Sae-rin! Sae-rin! Come play with me." Su-won said cheerfully, tugging on the little girl's sleeve.

"NO!! I don't like Su-won!" Yona declared furiously, tugging Saya in the opposite direction. "Don't play with him, play with ME!! Su-won is a meanie! He was supposed to be my husband when we were playing house but he kicked me out instead." she cried.

"Gosh! Both of you need to stop, I can play with everyone." Saya said with her hands on her hips. The girl looked around at her first-grade class.

Shin-ah was in the corner as always caring for the class pet, Ao. He was always a quiet one but Saya loved to he around him nonetheless. Kija was rule obsessive so he enjoyed being around the teachers. Saya didn't mind but she was annoyed by the fact that the boy wouldn't stop complaining about every little thing. Jae-ha... well he was Jae-ha. Reckless, spontaneous, jumping around constantly and looking for attention, specifically from girls.

"I wonder if he's okay," Saya sweatdropped. "He's more obsessed with girls than Kija is with rules and thats saying a LOT." she thought.

Zeno was energetic, as always. His bright personality was always welcome by Saya's side as he was one of her earliest friends along with four others who had sadly moved away in kindergarten. She tried not to dwell on the thought. Yoon was a really creative boy who spent most of his time doing arts and crafts or taking care of the other kids even though his personality didn't seem to fit his warm actions. And Hak was... wait... where was Hak?

"SURPRISE ATTACK!" a voice shouted. From behind her, Hak pounced, tickling every weak spot she had with swift speed and efficiency. The laughter was so strong it was painful.

"Stop! Stop Hak, I can't breathe! Stop!" *BOP* Hak fell down shouting, "OUCH!" He rubbed the spot on his head where Saya had smacked him and pouted.

"It was just a joke, jeez." he muttered. "I told you to stop and you didn't stop so I made you." she replied, sticking her tongue out at the boy. "You want to fight?" Hak challenged, a tick mark appearing on his face. "Bring it on!" said Saya.

"Now, now, children, don't fight," a gentle voice called from the other side of the room. Ik-soo approached the two hot-heads from where he previously sat at the arts and crafts table where he was being taught by Yoon how to make a sculpture out of Playdoh. "Ik-soo-sensei... we're sorry." The two kids bowed their heads in apology.

"No fair, Hak! We want to play with Sae-rin too!" Yona and Su-won complained.

"Not again..." Saya thought, exasperated.

---

As a special thank you for your wait, enjoy not only Episode 19, but also the special AU Episode 20!

Happy April Fools to my cherished readers, please known that I'm not dead haha.