Episode 13

E p i s o d e  13
In Too Long

"Yona! Yona!" Saya squealed, erratically searching for the crimson-haired girl. Shin-Ah followed her through the tunnel-like hallway which revealed masked villagers, three unordinary looking travelers, and a large pile of rocks blocking the entrance/exit.

"Yona!" The Goddess said, sighing deeply with relief. Widening her arm-span, she hugged onto the girl's body with a partial amount of her true strength, squeezing the air out of the princess's lungs.

"Sae-Rin-san, t-too tight..." the crimson-haired princess commented, inhaling deeply when she felt the strong pair of arms retract from her body.

"Sorry, sorry!" Saya replied childishly, attempting to lighten the mood while she thought of drastic measures in her head. Turning her neck, she glanced at both the White Dragon and the Blue Dragon.

Kija nodded in understanding while the, now masked, Blue Dragon gripped an axe in his hand and started advancing towards a villager.

Swinging, the Dragon cut into the stone on the right of the cowering villager's head, striking it again and again as he tried to open a new entrance/exit.

Kija's face brightened considerably as he raised his claw and said, "Good idea, Blue Dragon! I shall assist you!"

The silver-scaled claw grew in quantity and Kija used it to slice and slash at the crumbling wall. Saya smiled and turned to Yona.

"I must help them, princess. Please be safe." She said, stripping down her clothes in a dark corner and transforming into her Goddess Form, a large, white-furred, nine-tailed fox.

"Monster!" The Blue Dragon villagers screamed, shrinking back to the walls of the cave.

Dismissing their rude behavior, the Fox Goddess retracted her long, sharp claws from her paws and joined Kija in slashing.

Meanwhile...

[]~[]~[]

A few moments before

"An earthquake?!" Hak mumbled as the ground began to violently shake.

He gripped his spear tighter than necessary and made his way towards the tunnel the others had used to get to the Blue Dragon.

Upon arrival, he ex-general stood erect and rigid as he saw the large and small rocks blocking his path.

"Princess! Yoon! White Snake! Sae-Rin!" He screeched, forcefully poking at the rocks with the butt of his spear.

"Damnit, its solid." He uttered, clicking his tongue in annoyance. With a shaky hand, Hak ran his fingers through his untidy black hair in attempts to calm him down so he could sort out his feelings until a loud, animal-like yelp disturbed him.

"Sae-Rin? Yona?!" He screamed, grabbing at any rock he could and tearing at it with his bare hands. Blood from his torn palms flew into the air, splattering on the ground in tiny splotches but he didn't mind.

Worried villagers surrounded the tunnel, shocked expressions on their faces as they saw the mound of rocks. Some began to weep as they thought of their loved ones trapped in the confined space, already imagining their ends.