Episode 10; Special Pt. 1

E p i s o d e 10
Special; Modern AU

[Felt I had to do something special :3 here is, Foxes and Dragons modern au! Thank you for bearing with me, sorry other story people :c]

Sae-Rin, more commonly known as Saya, stared at her new school.

"Kouka... High.." she muttered, narrowing her eyes at the tiny sign. The school was a large downgrade from her previous school, Heavenly Realm Private School, and was terribly small.

Shrugging, the rich, crimson-eyes teenager walked through the front doors with her middle school friends, Su-Won and Kye-Sook.

"Ah!" Su-Won suddenly said, jolting up. "Yona!"

The light-blonde waved at a pretty red-haired girl before jogging over to her, abandoning his other friends.

"Well Kye-Sook, guess it's just you and me-- Oh come on."

The emo edge-lord was nowhere to be seen which meant the white-haired transfer-student was all alone in the people-crowded hallways.

[]~[]~[]

After searching a while, Saya was able to locate the principal's office where she would be able to obtain her locker number and schedule.

Principle Il handed her the necessary papers and waved her off to her first class.

While checking her schedule, though, the rich transfer student bumped into a hard chest.

"Ah, sorry." She said, rubbing her throbbing forehead. "Same," replied a low voice that sent shivers up her spine and caused goosebumps to form on her arms.

Looking up, Saya saw dark, ocean-blue eyes accompanied by messy black hair.

Cool a senior! She thought, still staring at his face.

"Well.. I gotta get to class.." he said, pointing in the direction of his class.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you around. I'm Sae-Rin by the way," Saya told him, waving farewell. Though in some part of her heart, deep down, she was a bit disappointed he had to leave so soon.

After waving, the crimson-eyed rich girl turned around and gazed at her schedule once more. "Physical Education, huh?" She said aloud, thinking of all the things she could do to show off her awesome ninja skillz.

[]~[]~[]

"Su-Won?" Saya asked, a bit surprised as she entered through the gymnasium doors.

"Saya!" He replied, smiling brightly. The pretty redhead from the morning was with him again.

The transfer student stared at the anonymous girl a lot more than her middle school friend as she tried to decipher the girl's looks. They reminded her an awful lot of a friend that Saya had in the past who unfortunately.....

Moved away.

Shrugging it off, she scanned the entire room for any other faces and her eyes widened as she saw the boy from the hallway standing not so far away from the trio.