Episode 01 | edited

Episode 01
"The Beginning"

Notice : Saya is able to manipulate her body so she can get rid of her ears and tail if she wishes to disguise herself. She met Su-won in this form and he doesn't know about her goddess heritage. Just wanted to clear that up incase anyone was wondering.

edited - 04.27.19

>>>

"Su-won-sama, are you ready to depart to Hiryuu Castle?" Saya asked. Her heart clenched tightly as she mentioned her late friend's name.

"Oh, Saya," the young lord said, caught off guard. He then smiled warmly at the girl. "Yes I'm quite ready, but could you tell Kye-sook to grab my sword?"

"No need, Su-Won-sama," Kye-Sook answered, his sword already clutched in his hand. He handed the weapon over swiftly before following Su-won out of his chambers and to the stables (Saya in tow).

Once there, the three entered the awaiting horse-drawn carriage that would eventually take them to the Crimson Palace.

>>>

While a servant held open the carriage doors, Saya hopped out, landing on the ground with a soft 'thud'.

She took a deep breath before mustering up the courage to see their destination. The castle itself looked completely different and much more modern than before but the interior layout was similar.

"Thank you," Su-won told the coachmen before sending them off to take care of the carriage and horses. The albino waited for him and Kye-sook to catch up to her before progressing further into the palace.

Flocks of handmaidens passed them in the halls, whispering and giggling to each other as they caught sight of Su-won, no doubt gossiping behind his back about how handsome he was or something like that.

The young lord waited for them to pass by, turning to face his advisor (Kye-sook) and his personal guard (Saya) once the halls were silent again.

"Meet me in the courtyard at night." He whispered hastily. More servants servants were approaching.

"Of course Su-won-sama," the two answered with a bow before being sent off to their own tasks.

>>>

In the free time she was granted to explore the castle grounds, Saya decided to take a walk around to reminisce and savor the feeling of being back. As she walked, nostalgia slapped her right in the face causing her to feel a rollercoaster of emotions.

As she relived the past, the 18 year-old suddenly became oblivious to her surroundings, causing her to yelp as she turned the corner when she collided with something solid.

The first thing that caught her eyes were the beautiful, deep blue robes the person donned. They were made of high-quality fabrics and had good stitching as well. Saya then lifted her face to see who she had bumped into.

Ba-Dump.

"Ah, I'm sorry. I wasn't looking at where I was going," she said, staring at the man's handsome face. He was lightly tanned with a good face structure. His raven hair was messy but it was the hot, sexy type that made ladies swoon. Though Saya had to say that his most prominent feature were his sharp ocean-blue eyes.