Episode 07 | in editing

Episode 07
"Dragons"

>>>

The four traveled through the forests and the barely passed merchant roads, camping out at night and eating whatever animal or plant they could find.

>>>

Along the way, Yona took up a bow, getting mentored by both Hak and Saya and they continued their journey to the foggy White Dragon village.

As they neared the said village, Hak and Yona stopped by a group of trees, conversing with each other.

With her demi-human body, Saya was able to make out the gist of their conversation with her fox ears and began to usher Yoon away from them, leaving the two to do their own thing.

"C'mon Yoon, they'll catch up with us." She told him. Reluctantly, the strawberry-blonde continued on the path to the Dragon Village and cut through the fog, being almost blind in its wispy self.

"Sae-Rin?!" He shouted, searching for his friend. "Where'd you g--!"

[]~[]~[]

"Yoon? Yoon?!" Saya yelled, amplifying her voice by cupping her hands over her mouth.

"Leave! Leave! Leave!" She suddenly heard. She could smell people close by and the metal of iron. It was faint, most likely arrows.

"Are you the villagers of the White Dragon Village?" She shouted into the mist.

With her hearing, the Fox Goddess could sense taut bowstrings being pulled back and prepared her self for fighting.

"I command you to stop and take me to the White Dragon in the name of the Fox Goddess who ruled alongside Hiryuu!"

Gasps of revelation erupted from the fog before an old man, most likely in his mid-50's, appeared through the fog.

"Who are you?" He asked, gripping his sword handle tightly. Saya gulped at his silver hair and blue eyes, just like a dragon she used to know.

"I am Sae-Rin, the Fox Goddess, here in search of the White Dragon accompanied by the reincarnation of King Hiryuu himself." She told him, proudly raising her head adorned with fox ears as well as her fluffy and healthy tail.

More villagers appeared from the fog, awestruck and pointing at her beautiful face, fox features, and shocked at her statement.

"Right this way, Fox Goddess-sama." The same old man said, escorting her through the fog.

Saya's heartbeat sped up at the thought of once again seeing the Dragon she had playfully fought with and the village he founded and grew old in.

"Just wait, Gu-En. Wait for me." She mumbled happily.

[]~[]~[]

The Fox Goddess stood ecstatically in the middle of the lively Dragon Village, admiring every tiny little detail about it's design and its people and thinking about how it resembled her late-White Dragon friend to the T.

"This is where Gu-En lived?" She asked one of the older villagers.

The elder smiled warmly at the mention of the old Dragon and nodded, fresh tears accumulating from his eyes.

"Where is the current Dragon now?"

The villager pointed to a regal white and blue house, larger than the other huts in the area, before walking away.

Saya sighed, unready to meet him yet, and walked aimlessly around the lively until a sudden uproar caused her to be pulled to its source.

"Yona! Hak!" She called.

"Sae-Rin!" The princess-called, running to her with her arms outstretched. "Where's Yoon?"

Saya shrugged sheepishly. "I lost him in the fog.." she chuckled.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Said an awfully familiar voice.

"Yoon!" Yona said, staring at his figure in the metal cage. "How are you doing!" The princess's voice was so cheerful that Saya doubled over with laughter.

"Get me out of here!" He screeched furiously. Once out, the strawberry-blonde teen bumped the Fox Goddess as well as the red-haired princess on their heads causing an "Ow!" To spew from their mouths.

"S-s-sorry Yoon." Saya said, holding her head. "Mm mm!" Yona agreed, clutching onto her own head.

But their playful conversation was cut short as an angry shout echoed through the courtyard.

"White Dragon!" The villagers yelped, and Saya went rigid.

"Hakuryuu..?" She muttered, turning her head to the young man. The immortal's mouth was agape as she stared into his determined blue eyes, filled with a passion that made her spine tingle.

The White Dragon froze on the spot, glued to his place, as he caught sight of the fox ears and tail which automatically clicked a switch in his mind as his blood began to warm.

"F-Fox?" He said, his hand beginning to boil. Then, he peeked his head around her and caught sight of the red hair he was hoping to see.

"Master..." was the last thing the White Dragon said before passing out.

Shorter because I felt reluctant to write about Kija. I WOULD HAVE LOOVED TO IF I COULD JUST SKIP MOST OF IT AND WRITE THE MAIN CUTE PARTS BUT NOO

I have to make the story make sense!

Bleh..

SHIN-AH WAIT FOR ME!