Episode 09

E p i s o d e  09
Ao

The group of five departed from the White Dragon village quickly after their feast, which Saya had undoubtedly demolished, and back into the familiar-ness of the tree-protected mountains.

"So.. where next?" Yoon asked curiously, looking to the others.

Hak shrugged nonchalantly while Yona looked as clueless as a hedgehog in a balloon factory.

"No idea!" Saya said, grinning.

Kija raised his head proudly and pointed his thumb to his chest.

"Because of the Dragon blood in my veins I can sense where the other dragons are. Even if it is just a faint feeling we Dragons are like brothers!" He said, satisfied with himself.

"Wow how useful!" Yona and Yoon said simultaneously.

Hak just smirked and said, "Oh, so your finally being useful for once, White Snake?"

Saya snickered softly and put her hand to her mouth with an evil glint in her eyes.

Kija became embarrassed and sad in an instant, pouting as he whined, "Don't call me White Snake! And it's not funny Fox Goddess!"

"Fox Goddess? Heh, I could get used to that." Saya said, dismissing the White Dragon which only made his sadness deepen.

"So cruel!"

[]~[]~[]

Yoon rolled his eyes as the three abnormals in the group innocently bickered again.

"I am not Fox Girl you stupid cat!" Saya shouted at Hak, who had once again disgraced her name.

"And I'm not White Snake!" Kija added in, showing off his sharp claws to the ex-general.

"You guys are so--" Yoon began before a certain Fox Goddess silenced him.

"How many footsteps?" Hak asked her as Kija began to unwrap his bandaged right hand.

"30? No 40.." Saya told him, her Fox ears twitching adorably. "Yona, Yoon, go hide."

Yoon nodded and followed her command by grabbing the Dragon God's reincarnation by the arm and tugging behind a bush.

"Am I allowed to use my bow?" Yona asked suddenly, but was ultimately shut down by Hak which sent her into a sad mood.

"Only if needed.." Saya cut in reluctantly, raising the red-haired princess's energy by a small amount. "Now get low!"

Yoon and Yona obeyed, ducking behind the green bushes, and they watched as a large group of bandits surrounded them.

"Well well! What'da we have 'ere boss?" Said an exceptionally ugly one, giving the remaining trio a toothy grin, most of his yellow teeth missing.

Saya scoffed and rolled her eyes and said, "Apparently not dental hygiene you toothless hyena!"

This made Hak chuckle while the group of bandits began to become frustrated at their victims' lack of emotion.