Nice To Meet You

TENNESSEE BLUES: NICE TO MEET YOU
Chapter one

"I just broke up with the most beautiful girl in the world. YESTERDAY! Now look at her." Justin sat at a table in hi favorite restaurant called The Hideaway. His best friend Trace sat on the opposite side of him sipping on a beer. "She already moved on." He spoke, gazing at his ex-girlfriend who sat tables away from them.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I mean, what did you expect? YOU broke up with her. You thought should would mourn?" He shook his head pathetically. "Not a fine ass piece of meat like that. She'll get over you quick."

"I see that." He continued to watch his ex-girlfriend laugh and talk with another guy. "She was perfect except she was always asking for money. I couldn't deal with that. I want real love."

"Well you did the right thing by breaking up with her. Find someone else. She didn't hesitate to do that."

"Hey guys." They quickly looked away to gaze at April, one of the waitresses there and also Justin's sister.

"Hey. Could you get me another beer?" Trace asked, holding up his empty glass.

"Are you gonna pay for this one?" He flashed her an hilarious look.

"Are you asking ME..." He pointed to himself. "...to pay for something? Your own boyfriend?" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"You owe me." She grabbed the bottle from him. He quickly swapped her ass, watching her jump in surprise. "Trace..."

"Dude..." Justin began, flashing him an annoyed look. "Can you not do that while I'm around? She's my sister. Did you forget that?" He looked away, shaking his head pathetically.

"Sorry, dude. Since when did you become so over protective all of a sudden?" His eyes slowly focused in on a familiar African American woman who entered the restaurant. She made her way towards the bar where she engaged in a conversation with April.

"You ever thought it was weird..." He spoke, putting his gaze back on Trace. "Beyoncé...she's like the only black chick here."

"I heard her parents are these big time lawyers. She just moved here not too long ago and her and April are like best friends now." He looked back to gaze at Beyoncé who remained in front of the bar talking to April.

"I hardly see her. And I see her here most of the time." His eyes slowly trailed up her toned legs, finally stopping at her round ass. She was different, he had to admit. He never had a thing for African American women since he was always surrounded by Caucasian women. He never dated one and he never saw himself with one.

"Guys..." April spoke, ambling towards their table. "Here's your beer." She sat the bottle in front of him. "You owe me, remember that." Beyoncé stood beside her, fidgeting with her purse. "Um, you guys know Beyoncé. She's new here." Justin kept his gaze on her, noticing how quiet and nervous she seemed. "Move over and make some room for her. I'm gonna get us some food. ON me." Justin slid over, patting the area next to him.