Take Me Home

TENNESSEE BLUES: TAKE ME HOME
Chapter eight

Four days later (Friday afternoon)

"Hey beautiful." Justin spoke, removing his shades as Beyoncé rushed towards him. He stretched his arms out, wrapping them around her.

"Hey." She smiled massively. They hadn't seen each other in four days so she was so happy to see him. "I missed you." He slowly leaned in, pecking her on the lips.

"I missed you too. These past few days have been hard. I know the situation you're in with your dad and I completely understand. By the way, did they leave yet?"

"As a matter-of-fact, they did. This morning." A huge smile formed across his lips.

"Awesome. So...what time am I picking you up?" She looked away, laughing faintly. "You're still coming over to my place tonight, right?"

"Um..." She bit her lip in thought. "Yes but like I said...I can't be out too late."

"That shouldn't be a problem." He flashed her an interesting look. "I wish your sister was leaving with them. That way you could've spent the night over." His hands trailed down her back, stopping at her butt.

"Justin..." She pushed his hands away.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Old habit. Sorry." He quickly pecked her on the lips.

"It's okay. Considering you've done that like...three times so far." She teased. He laughed in response.

"I'm sorry. I can't help it. You have a nice ass." She rolled her eyes playfully. "Any way..."

"I know this must really be hard for you. Have you ever dated a virgin before?" He broke out laughing. "What? I'm just curious. I did mention to you that I wanted to wait for marriage?"

"Yes." He peered in her eyes. "You mentioned that already and I understand."

"That's one of the reasons I say you shouldn't be with me. You look like the type who has sex any given chance and since we just met...we hardly know each other. Therefore marriage is nowhere near. I'm still living with my controlling parents. And I still have a few years in college. The only way I can leave is if I graduate and find a job." He shook his head in disagreement.

"That's not true. You know that. And this whole saving yourself for marriage is a crock of shit. I understand your beliefs and everything but I think you should lose your virginity to someone you love. You don't have to be married to them. As long as you love them, that should be enough."

"I don't know." She held her head down in deep thought. "Maybe you're right but...I don't know. I just never thought someone would be interested in me. Like I said, every guy who was ran away once they found out my situation. I honestly thought I would be a virgin for the rest of my life."