Damaged

TENNESSEE BLUES: DAMAGED
Chapter nineteen

Later on (11:10pm)

After coming back from being checked out at the hospital, Justin took Beyoncé back to his house. She took a seat on the sofa, resting her back against it. "Mmm." She moaned, slowly shutting her eyes. He stood there eying her nonstop. She seemed very tired and in pain. He felt really bad because he knew he could have protected her but he let his guard down. He was too distracted and he stopped being aware of his surroundings. She almost died because of his careless ways.

She felt a pair of hands rest against her thighs. She quickly fluttered her eyes open to stare at Justin who was knelt in front of her. "You okay?" She nodded, feeling his hand graze her cheek diligently. "I have something for you." She watched as he pulled out a gold bracelet. "I...bought this a few weeks ago. I was trying to hold off until we...you know..." He handed her the item.

"What is it?" She asked, accepting the bracelet from him. "A charm bracelet?"

"They all represent you. The heart is because I love you. The flower is because I think you're blossoming by taking this big step. Finally building up the courage to leave your parents. The butterfly is because you're free from that hell hole." Her eyes slowly watered up with tears. No one had ever done anything like this for her before. "The angel is because you are an angel." She peered in his eyes, biting down on her trembling lip. The teddy bear represents warmth; assurance. That's how I feel when I'm with you. And of course you know what the letter B stands for." A soft chuckle escaped her lips.

"This is..." She cleared the lump in her throat. "This is beautiful. I don't know what to say. No one's ever given me anything. Especially nothing like this." She sniffled inaudibly. "Why are you so good to me?"

"Well um...maybe because I love you. Ahaha." She leaned in, locking lips with his.

"I love you too." He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to the edge as they continued kissing. "Mmm." She moaned softly, attaching her legs to his waist. "Make love to me." He broke away, peering in her eyes for a brief moment before lifting her up from off the sofa. He carried her upstairs to the bedroom. He then laid her on her back on the bed and hovered over her, once again locking lips with hers. "Ohh..." She moaned, enjoying the touch of his lips sucking her neck sweetly.

She lifted his shirt, quickly removing it from his body. They met lips once again. "Bee?" He paused, pulling back to gaze into her eyes.

"Yes?" He panted heavily, observing the look on her face.

"Never mind." His hands trailed up her top, fondling with her breast. A soft moan escaped her lips the moment she felt his tongue sweep over her nipples, sucking and nibbling gently. "Oh god..." He sucked more forcibly, hearing her moan uncontrollably. "Oh Justinnn..." She ran her fingers through his hair while brushing her leg up against him. She wanted this more than ever now.