Z.T.X.1 Mission (1)

#DICKHEAD HERM:

 ~ Mission: Z.T.X.1

~Location: Lingonier Pennsylvania 

~Personnel: Zeus's Titan,Hades's Titan

~Commanding Officer: Zeus's Titan 

~Hunter Informant: Skylar Madler

~Supernatural Territory: Werewolf

~Pack Territory: Silver Moon

~Alpha: Maxinder Black

~Beta: Donavon Wright

~Gamma: Ava Finez

~Mission:Kill Hera's new Titan

~Cover Story: Your staying with your best friend Benjamin Grant while your parents are on a business trip abroad.

~Cover Identity: Karma Gardner,18 year old honor student,Only child of Anna and Dave Gardner,Part time teacher for the Maths class at her best friend's school.

I groaned as i read the last part of the text Hermes sent me.I have to teach a class of stupid and probably annoying teenagers...Yyyyaaaaayyyyy!,NOT!.I hate the new age set of teenagers,they're a bunch of morons.

#DICKHEAD HERM: Don't you groan and be annoyed at your teaching job Karma,it'll help you gather information and alone time with Hera's Titan.

I rolled my eyes at his text and mumbled "Lazy Ass".Hermes is supposed to be the Messenger God because of his speed but yet all he does is text me my new mission.

I scoffed and mumbled to myself "And he calls himself a trickster".

Hermes scolded from behind me "Shut up Karma!,do you-the antisocial Titan expect my presence every time you get a new mission" he smirked "I never knew you felt that way about me Karma" his arrogant smirk still visible.

I turned around a fake annoyance gracing my face.

To be honest Hermes is a handsome strawberry blonde god with everything golden boy related ,excluding his beard.

"Don't kid yourself Herm" i smirked hearing Hermes groan annoyingly at my nickname for him.

"Sometimes i wonder why i even try" Hermes chuckled.

I smiled at him.Hermes is one of the few Gods that actually acknowledges my presence although that might probably be because of his infatuation with me.I chuckled to myself i'm the only virgin titan related to Zeus that Hermes didn't fuck and as he likes to say 'i'm a challenge he'll gladly take part of'.

"Are you thinking of me Karma" Hermes said arrogantly.

"Yes actually" i said truthfully causing Hermes to smirk "And why is that? If i may ask" curiosity clearly heard in his tone.

I  shrugged "Just thinking of you annoying me for over 4 billion years".

Hermes faked shock "It's only been 4 billion i honestly thought it was close to 16 to be honest".

I laughed wholeheartedly at his comment "Such a Joker Herm".

He frowned his eyebrows,i'm guessing because my father told him to get back to work he smiled at me shyly which i would tell you is very rare.

I smiled back "It's okay Herm i know duty calls although i'm pretty sure my dad's just pissed your talking to me" he chuckled and flashed away to deliver his next message.

Uggghhhh i guess it's time to go book a flight to Lingonier Pennsylvania.