Z.T.X.1 Mission (24)

"How are you sure we can trust her" Maxinder leaned and mumbled into my ear as we entered a cave hidden behind the mighty kaieteur waterfall in Guyana.

I chuckled "Well you see it's a little complicated but she's a lesbian who liked me once and now's my friend".

His face scrunched up in confusion as we continued to walk deeper into the cave "How does that even happen".

I looked at him and smirked "I'm hot what do you expect".

He blushed and nodded.

It's been 1 month,yes one month after our almost kiss. His third in command Ava interrupted us as she was being a complete child,i found out that their relationship is like that of a brother and sister but i can't help but be jealous because of how close they are. He's been around me most of the time and he even introduced me to his pack but anytime we get too intimate he stops and literally runs away from me. We've gotten close but he's acting as if i'm his guy friend and nothing else. It pisses me off anytime i think about it.

"Hello anybody in there" Maxinder ask waving his hand in my face and snipping my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes "Yes".

"I can feel your anger, are you okay" he questioned with concern in his voice.

I nodded.

"Are you sure" he continued to press on causing me to snap "Yes now shut up i need to focus on her energy trail".

His expression hardened before he nodded and looked away from me.

We conitinued in silence, which i quite much liked until we arrived at Hydra Arc.

Although most people don't know about them, they are many backgates to the underworld. Hydra Arc is actually one of the most frequently used gates on my missions because it's undetectable by the gods and guarded by the demigoddess Empusa.

"Well if it isn't my main bitch,Karma!" Empusa squealed while running and jumping up onto me.

Empusa is known as a demigoddess who eats men. She's quite pretty in human form with bright scarlet hair, pale skin, pretty green eyes, thin lips and chiseled features but her actual form would frighten even the toughest of human souls.

I chuckled a little while hugging her human figure that was wrapped around my body "I've missed you too Emmy".

She stiffened as she finally noticed the presence of my mate "Who's the bulky lycan giving me the evil eye" she asked me with sass leaning back a little in my arms to look at me.

"Get off of me first, then i'll tell".

She unwrapped herself from me grumpily then stood with a hand on her hip,eyebrow raised.

"This is Maxinder,Hera's Titan" i tried to say in a sweet tone but my underlined bitterness contradicted it.

She laughed loudly "He's hot i'll give him that but he better stop giving me the stink eye or i'm going to pull it out of his socket and eat it" she flashed her shark-like teeth at him causing him to roll his eyes.

"Whatever, i've dealt with worst" he mumbled and walked away.

"What's up with him" she asked with a little confusion and anger in her voice.

I glared at his retreating figure exiting the cave "He's being dramatic".

She scuffed "He better learn some respect".

"I honestly don't know what's up with him sometimes" i mumbled out.

"Whatever butterfly pepper, anyway what's the reason for your visit, got an assignment again from the 'Almighty Zeus' and need to visit the underworld" i laughed as she air quoted "Almighty Zeus".

"Actually i'm here to have a word with you concerning the downfall of Olympus and the death of her king Zeus" she smirk at my words "I thought you would have never gotten the guts to kill the bastard".

I shrugged but noticed her face contort to that of confusion "What about his deceitful bitch of a wife Hera".

I smiled sweetly "Don't worry about her, she joined into our war against Olympus".

A/n ~ Ik ik i didn't update in a while but my family and i kind of went on a surprise trip.

Well i'm sorry to say i didn't update but i honestly wanted the book to reach 1.3k without telling you guys.

BUT YOU AWESOME FUCKERS REACHED 1.4k READS BEFORE I CAME BACK!

Ik ik i should have told you guys to read in order to update but i was still dealing with judging books for the glimmer awards so #Sorry.

Hope you guys don't get mad at me for not updating sooner or continuing Maxinder and Karma's kissing scene.

Besides i have a surprise for you all during the week.

Love you guys <3

READ, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXXOXOOOX