Z.T.X.1 Mission (20)

"Explain now" he sneered in a low cold tone as both Benjamin and Allister crawled off of me and backed away from Maxinder.

I simply rolled my eyes at his demand and got off of the bed "Am i supposed to cower at your tone" my voice unamused at his words while my stance tense.

"Godsdamn it Karma I.AM.YOUR.MATE!" Maxinder hisses at me.

"Well you should understand me when i say that you walked in at the wrong moment" my voice emotionless.

"Am i just suppose to believe the two other half naked men in the room hovering over your body as you laid on your back are platonic friends of yours" he growled.

I inhaled deeply "We are not friends,we are not lovers,they work for me and you simply walked in on an altercation".

His nose flared at my explanation "IS HAVING TWO MEN'S BODIES ON YOURS ON A BED,AN ALTERCATION BETWEEN CO-WORKERS!!!".

My anger spiked a bit but i kept it under control because i didn't want to hurt him "They are not my co-workers,they work for me,i own them,Benjamin and Allister Grant,Hades and Poseidon's Titans".

He glared at me "Is that supposed to make me feel any better".

"Yes,i just said we mean nothing to one another other than me owning them as my slaves".

"They will not stay in my house" he said in a steady stern voice.

I smirked as he glared at both Benjamin and Allister "I guess the three of us will just have to find another place to lay low".

His eyes snapped to mine "YOU.ARE.NOT.LEAVING" his voice dangerously low as he spoke.

I cocked an eyebrow at him while smirking "Or what" i questioned to challenge him.

"YOU WILL NOT LEAVE!!!!!!! YOU ARE MINE!!!!!!! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!" he bellowed in anger while shaking,his eyes looked more animalistic as it bore into mine.

"I am not your property i am your mate.Do not become jealous because of your insecurities" my voice was void of any emotion but my eyes were swirling with them.

"I am a wolf i don't get jealous!,i get territorial over what's mine" his eyes held a slightly murderous look as he glaced at Benjamin and Allister but softened as they came back to me.

"You.are.not.leaving and it's final" his tone held the dominance a Lycan had but the pure power of it comes from his Titan side.

"You can't control a wildfire why do you think you can control me?" he smirked at my question "Wildfires don't have mates" his tone was smug and triumphant.

I glared at him "I am not your property, i am your equal".

He scuffed at my reply "Equals don't entertain the idea of fucking other guys!!!!!!!" he yelled at me.

My left brow twitched, did this asshole just say what i though he said "Leave" i sneered in a low tone "I told you they meant nothing to me,nothing!!!!!!!!!" i bellowed out in anger.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ANGRY KARMA, I JUST WALKED IN ON YOU WITH TWO OTHER MEN, IN MY HOUSE!!!" He bellowed back at me.

"You choose to ignore the fact that we weren't doing anything!!!!!!!!!" i yelled at him.

"She's telling the truth" Allister murmured out quietly.

Maxinder and i both snapped our heads to him "What did you just say" Maxinder sneered while glaring at him.

He shook his head nothing while Benjamin just rolled his eyes at Allister's behavior "He said we weren't trying to have sex with your infected degenerate of a mate, we were trying to strangle the life out of her,it would be a favor to you wolf" Benjamin's tone held no fear and utter annoyance.

I glared daggers at him "Watch your mouth Benjamin or i might just cut your tongue out".

"YOU THINK TRYING TO KILL MY MATE WILL STOP THE URGE I HAVE TO BURN YOU ALIVE" He laughed humorlessly but stopped and glared at Benjamin with a wicked grin on his face "You'll be the first one Hades's Titan, to die that is".

Benjamin glared at Maxinder "Bring it on wolf".

It's not that i didn't know they were about to lunge for each other or that Maxinder would have punched Benjamin out cold or that Allister wrapped a bubble of water around Maxinder's head and suffocated him to death, i needed this exact situation to happen because i wanted to speak to Hera herself.

I'm always steps ahead of my competition,Always.

A/n~ Hey guys i didn't update Monday but i'm updating now because i needed a break from studying and ended up writing this chapter.

Tbh i hate school!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish me luck on my test :)

LUV YEW GUYS! <3

Read,Vote and COMMENT!!!!!!

XOXOOXOOX