Z.T.X.1 Mission (10)

His speed was impeccable but yet slow for a Titan.

His hits felt life feathers until he pulled back then all of a sudden, BAM! the pain would hit you like blue balls.

I felt stinging pricks running up my legs.

DEATH WAS COMING...Benjamin.

My eyes flashed to him and sure enough his face held a smirk.

The pain of multiple small cuts on every inch of my body snapped my sight to Allister.

He created a ice doom wall in front of himself while sending out sharp shards of ice towards me.

Clever little titan.

I felt a powerful pull on my heart.

I chuckled,Benjamin's trying to pull my heart out with death's hand.

Release i commanded.

My heart flew out of my chest as i laughed crazily at the mixture of red,yellow and black electric bolts swarming in Benjamin's hand.

"You guys aren't even trying" i pouted "Kill me already" i shouted at them with a wicked laugh.

Benjamin clenched his jaw before throwing me into the sky and slamming me back to ground repeatedly.

The earth rumbled with every impact sending animals close,scurrying away.

I laid there on my back after he stop, staring up at the blue sky with blood coming from the corner of my mouth.

Finally!

I touched the blood flowing from my mouth but as i pulled back and saw my blood stained finger,i grew impatient.

That's all they did...i'm disappointed.

I rolled my eyes as both Benjamin and Allister jabbed their left foot to my neck pinning me down.

"You morons only gave me a scrap, even when i wasn't defending myself" i smirked as they added more pressure to my neck with their feet "I expected better from Hades and Poseidon's Titan" the amused glint in my eyes, helped little in my situation.

They both grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled, moving their faces close to mine with disgusted sneers fanning over their faces.

I chuckled "Such a bitch move Titans,SUCH A BITCH MOVE!".

"When we kill you,i hope your soul enters Cronus's Abyss" Allister hisses.

...The little shit will beg to go there when i'm done with him.

"Your a fucking abomination!" Benjamin spat out in venom which caused me to laugh humorlessly.

I felt tears wield in my eyes, blinding me from their hateful stares.I hated being called that name,especially when people don't even know my full story.I was forced to be Zeus's Titan!,I had no fucking choice!People think i like killing, fucking loved it for all they cared but i don't. They didn't know squat and because of that, anger bubbled inside of me like a pent up volcano.HOW DARE THESE MORTALS CALL ME AN ABOMINATION!!!!!!!! HOW DARE THEY TAKE THOUGHTS OUT OF THEIR MIND INTO ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TOO DAMN EASY ON THEM,I WAS TO DAMN EASY WITH ALL THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T NAMED KARMA FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/n ~ Read!!!

I'm sorry about the late update guys but i was really struggling to write this scene and tbh i lowkey think it sucks...

Hold on in a little while guys i'll get my groove back

Love you guys for reading <3

XOXXOOXO