Z.T.X.1 Mission (23)

"Where were you and why is there another male with you" Maxinder demanded immediately as i entered through the backdoor in the kitchen.

I smiled a little at his bluntness "I was discussing some business with Hera and the male next to me is Hermes".

"You were planning it" he questioned,annoyance clear on his face and in his tone.

I smirked "Yes but before we argue over that, If this place is protected by Hermes,why didn't you recognize him when we entered together".

Both his and Hermes's hearts raced a little,he better not lie to me "It was dark when we made-" i cut him off immediately "You maybe my mate but i don't tolerate liars,tell me the truth".

He huffed out a breath of air,pouting a little "Hera and Hermes actually made that deal,i had no part in it" i turned slowly and glared at Hermes who was just about to walk back out the opened backdoor "Don't you even try getting away".

He whined before closing the door and turning to me "Look,she used you has a leverage".

I continued to glare daggers at him "How does the bitch we both hate use me,Karma, the Titan she'd rather burn alive than breath the same air with,use for LEVERAGE!".

He rolled his eyes at me "She made a very pivotal point of you being the Lycanthrope's mate (Maxinder) and if anything happens to him because he's so weak,you'll destroy the gods damn earth,KARMA I STILL WANT TO....as the teenagers say HOE OUT!".

"I'm not weak" Maxinder shouted out but Hermes and i both ignored him.

"I'm a powerful titan BUT I CAN'T DESTROY THE FUCKING EARTH!!!!!!!!!!" you would think as an A-level god he'd have more sense but i was obviously proven wrong.

He scuffed "You're not at full strength yet, obviously you couldn't until something horrible happens to push your buttons".

I raised a brow at him "What's that supposed to mean?".

After my question he completely froze "Gottogoseeyoulater!" that sneaky bitch flashed back to Olympus before i could get some gods damn answers.

It seems as though,all the gods know the secret that no one wants to tell me...good to know.

Maxinder cleared his throat "So i guess you forgot about me,again".

I turned back to him and smirked "Dear mate,i have not".

He blushed a bright red but tried to hide it but tilting his face out of my view "How did you get back from the underworld without being brought back by your assigned goddess" i asked a little confused.

He shrugged "Hades likes me,i help with taming some of the demons in the underworld and i house sit or babysit Cerberus sometimes in return he let's me do what i want in the underworld".

"Hmmm, that's unlike him" i mumbled.

He chuckled "I guess but he took pity on me when i died just 17 hours into being a Titan".

I smirked "You lasted the second longest".

His face scrunched up in confusion,which was absolutely adorable.

I continued to explain to him that most Titans die within their first 5 hours of being a new Titan and that he lasted the second longest.

"Who lasted the longest in being a new Titan" his curiosity shining through.

I smirked "Me".

He laughed at my cheeky answer "Obviously,it's expected from the best of the best but how long exactly did you last".

I couldn't think clearly,he has the most heartfelt laugh.

"Staring is rude you know" he said smugly as he snapped me from my thoughts,as he was now standing right in front of me.

I shook my head a little "To answer your question, i never died".

He smirked "So we're going to deny the fact that you were checking me out".

I smiled and rolled my eyes at him "Yes".

He smirked at me "I couldn't ask for a better mate" he murmured as he leaned down close to my lips.

"Me too" i mumbled back as i stared at his lips and began to lean into him.

A/n ~ BOOM!

WHAT???.....YALL THOUGHT! XD #DIED

So yall mad at me for not continuing the kissing scene or nawh?

Exams almost over!!!!!!!

YAAyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I updated again in the same week,i know,i know,i'm the best!

Anyway folks READ,VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you guys <3

XOXOOOXXOOXOXO