Z.T.X.1 Mission (31)

"You fucking selfish degenerates" I sneered lowly.

"Even you Uncle Hades" I spat in anger, he looked down in shame as my eyes bore into his body.

"Unbelievable, I was used every fucking day of my life" I said bitterly as tears ran down my cheeks.

"Kar-" Hermes tried to say but I held a hand up "No, you don't get the right to say my name in your filthy mouth" my voice held hatred as I glared at him with tears in my eyes.

"You are all dismissed" Maxinder stated coldly.

They all walked out of the room, leaving just me and Maxinder.

He whispered in my ear "You want a hug love" he questioned softly.

"Yes" i mumbled weakly.

I turned around and straddled his waist "I'm so sorry" i whispered as i buried my face into his chest and cried.

His arms circled my waist and he whisper into my ear sweet nothings.

He was so warm and safe.

I pulled back to look into his eyes and as usual they were the pretty grey that i knew would comfort me.

"I'm sorry for treating you the way i did, i just didn't want to end up like my mother, Zeus always told me she was a whore who happily laid bare and legs open for him even though she was married, i've hated her my entire life, i hated the fact that i might end up like her, i didn't want to hurt the one i was supposed to love for eternity" he looked into my eyes and smiled a little before wiping my tears away with his thumb.

His voice was filled with joy and understanding,his tone soft as if he was talking to a baby "That's all i ever wanted to hear Karma, that's all i wanted to hear" and without a chance for me to think i kissed him.

I kissed him because in our first kiss i felt his desperation for my love, i wanted him to know i felt the same way and what better way to do that than with a kiss.

It wasn't filled with fireworks or butterflies but with raw emotion.

I pulled away after a few seconds and smiled at him.

Even after finding out almost everyone i trusted used me, i was happy because he was still there with a stupid smile on his pink lips.

"You know it's okay to be angry but don't pass your divine judgement on the gods just yet okay" he said to me with a happy face. I haven't ever seen him show that much emotion on his face ever.

At the mention of Judgement my anger returned some what and i knew he felt it.

He hugged me again and i melted "I still need to explain some things to you about your mate bond to me, a Lycan but the ears currently pressed against the door wouldn't give us privacy and you have to focus on how you'll deal with this whole prophecy thing right now" he smiled and looked into my eyes again before kissing my forehead.

I nodded in understanding.

We'll have that talk soon but for now giving small punishments to a few gods to relieve some stress should be fun.

A/n ~ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYSSSSS 5.2 K READSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbh guys i was supposed to update since like 3 weeks ago butttt yo girl was busy asfff!!!!!!!! 

I'm just so grateful for everyone that reads,votes and comments.

I love all of you for making me feel like my updates matter, i've had so many people say i should stop and never write because i'm not good,my story lines are cliche and that i suck at writing.

I just want to thank you all for the motivation you help to fuel in me and a special thank you to the people who pushed me to write when i let the negative comments get to me.

I appreciate you guys so much <3 

XOXOXXOOXOXO

<3

GO SHOW SOME LOVE TO Duvessa_Strawberry16 GUYS!!!!