Z.T.X.1 Mission (21)

"If it isn't my husband's shameful disgrace of a bastard daughter,Karma".

Hera was never my biggest fan...okay that's an understatement she just plain hated me even as a fetus.

I smiled a condescending smile "If it isn't Hera, Wife to the most whoring god on Olympus".

She glared at me "Are you responsible for killing my Titan!" the venom in her voice could sting your very soul.

Yep definitely doesn't like me.

I rolled my eyes "I'm not here to fight you, Hera, even though.....i would win".

She clenched her teeth at my words "I'd like to see you try".

"I would but again i say, i didn't just have him killed to fight with you,i want to discuss a situation with you in private".

She glared at me but inhaled a deep breath after i never wavered my stern facial expression "Fine".

I turned around and walked out of the Luna's room,out the house into the forest with Hera trailing behind of me.

Upon arrival at a small clearing in the forest,i turned to Hera "Hera you're a bitch and quite frankly i never liked you".

You're probably thinking....Why provoke the Goddess of Women and Marriage,the Great Queen of Olympus.....I clearly give no fucks about who and what she is but she's a vengeful and jealous wife so i know she knows what Cronos has yet to tell me.

She rolled her eyes at what i said "If you really want to discuss my hatred for you,i have the patience nor the time for it" she scolded.

I smiled a little cheekily at her " Look i know you hate your husband as much as i do but you're still with him because of the power, i know you keep track of the women and children Zeus has and i need your help with some information".

She looked at be as if i was crazy before scoffing "What makes you believe i'll help you".

I smirked at her glare "Because you want to get him back as much as i want to, you're tired of seeing new children being make from the mighty loins of Zeus".

"Karma,you're already on thin ice with Zeus, he might be a no good cheating bastard but he's still the most powerful God" she replied with a hint of defeat in her voice.

My smirk widened "Out of all his children, i'm the one that has most of his celestial power,i'm also a very powerful Titan, not to mention i'll have some of the best A-level Goddesses and Gods working along side me".

It never hurts to boast a Goddess's ego.

She smirked a little "You're a little snake,Karma but your father is the serpent that created you, i'll help with information but what Cronos as yet to tell you can only be told when the time is right".

I stared at her blankly "I have no time for planning a war and trying to uncover secrets to my past,i have to know what is truly the anxious truth behind this godly secret".

She inhaled deeply "Karma, you need to wait for yo-" my anger flared as she yet again tried to tell me i wasn't ready for this malignant secret "Hera, i have little time before my energy is sensed by Zeus, my plan is almost full proof but i need to know what this secret is".

Before she could answer,totally oblivious of his presence,i already smelt his scent.

I pushed Hera out of the way before she could have been struck down by the lightening bolt.

Gods damn it!

How did he find me so quickly!!!

A/n ~ Yaaaaasssssssss an early update!

So i just want to ask who do you think it is?

Tbh i lowkey love Hera like damn i would be mad too if my husband was a sex addicted hamster!

XD Anywhore yall needs to read the next update i have a FIRE announcement for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I have to go study now

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOOOXXXOXO

:*