Z.T.X.1 Mission (5)

I was happily hopping down the stairs to make some breakfast after a very long hour of procrastinating going to killing Benjamin and Allister in their sleep,after they got back to earth but i was way too lazy to even acknowledge their presence,i was surprised that they haven't tried to kill me in my sleep yet.

As i entered the kitchen the smell of pancakes,bacon and fresh orange juice was floating around in the air.

"Good Morning" they said cheerfully in unison as i entered the kitchen.

I ignored them while reaching up to the cabinets to get the cereal that was peaking out from the transparent cupboard doors.

Someone smacked the cereal out of my hand and hoisted me up and over to the kitchen table.

Having strong hands wrapped around my waist and my back braced onto a firm chest is a first but it felt,human.

It felt nice to be held.

"What" i said glaring at Allister after i was seated.

He raised an eyebrow at me "As you can see we're making breakfast".

I frowned at him "I don't eat from people who tried to kill me".

He rolled his eyes "Whatever,we made you a plate" he said while pushing the plate of eggs and bacon towards me.

I scoffed very skeptical of their actions but the condescending smile on his face told me exactly what i needed.

I chuckled to myself,fine i'll humor them.

I grabbed the plate and ate everything but the bacon.

Benjamin smiled at me while pointing to the bacon "You have to eat it all".

I nodded obediently and stuffed the bacon in my mouth while Benjamin gave me a glass of freshly made orange juice.

After eating i got up and prepared myself for the first day of school,all the while knowing Benjamin and Allister were waiting for me to drop death from the poison in my food.

To be completely honest poison is what i consider pepper while actual human pepper i consider ice-cream.

But i guess they wouldn't give up trying to kill me...glad to know.

A/n~ It's short i know but it's a really important part of the continuation of the story.

I updated early because i have to go on a trip in a couple of hours and i'm not sure if i'm going to come back early.

p.s~ I promise the next chapter would be considerably larger.

Thanks for reading guys :) 

Love yew :* <3 <3 <3