Z.T.X.1 Mission (16)

I scoffed "You've got to be kidding me".

Chronos smirked "Nope, you have to call for him or else you won't see the light of day for 200 years".

I exhaled deeply "Are you sure it's the only way to get out of the celestial sleep?".

He rolled his eyes at me "He's your mate,Karma".

I stared at him blankly "He's Hera's Titan,the one i'm supposed to kill!!".

He raised an eyebrow at me "He's your mate....if you kill him.....you know you die too".

"Wait what now...come again"i mumbled out quickly.

"Yeah...because Hera's Titan is originally a Lycan and Lycan mates die with them because of the whole werewolf one mate forever even after death thing".

That LYING,MANIACAL ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hey,you okay....you're turning a bit red" Chronos said,concern lacing his tone.

"I'll kill him" i hissed lowly.

His eyes went wide from my statement "Him isn't me...right" fear radiated off of him in waves at his conjured words.

"Hera's Titan i demand your full presence" I said authoritatively sending my shockwaves out to him "He better come Chronos" i turned to him and glared "If he doesn't i'll have your head" my voice was calm but my underlined threat was clear.

He nodded briskly.

We stayed silent for a few moments before i asked a question that was lingering in my thoughts for a while "Why did Zeus tell me i was unable to handle my responsibilities of being Head Titan".

He signed "You my dear have a lot to learn about your mother and the relationship she had with your father Zeus,you're far more than he leads on...your not just the best Titan Karma".

I clenched my fist as he called Zeus my father "I don't want to hear it, Zeus killed her and that's the end of it" i closed my eyes to stop the tears "I was her Karma, she was the unfaithful human wife of a King who had an affair with Zeus,nothing more,nothing less,A whore of a Queen who made a daughter labeled as nature's revenge cycle...even if i'm the best,i'll never be good enough".

I couldn't look at him because i knew what face he would have looked at me with,pure pity.

The pitiful half blood forced to work as a god's slave,her father's slave.

"Karma you honestly have been denied your rightful place and when the time is right it will all be explain to you" Chronos murmured into my ear with his hand rubbing small circles in my back.

I pulled away from him and stayed silent.I didn't want to talk about it billions of years ago and i still don't want to talk about it not.

I hated that my mother couldn't commit to her rightful husband....what if i do that to my mate....to Hera's Titan.I just don't want to make the same mistake she did.

I don't want to hurt the person i'm destined to love.

My mind kept curious to my mates handsome features.I hated wolves but he could easily sway my opinion.He was built to perfection,tall enough to climb with the stormiest of grey eyes and his lips...dear goddess his plump delectable pink lips not to mention his raven colored hair.....damn!

I could tug on it while we make lov....lovely cupcakes.

I don't want to be unfaithful to all of that sexiness.

I beat he's got a sexy v-line that leads to my happy place,at that thought images of unholy situations flashed through my mind.

"KARMA!!!!!" an husky voice shouted successfully snipping my day dreams and capturing my undivided attention only to notice my scolding mate.

"It took me two minutes to snap you out of the trance you were in" he huffed out in frustration.

I blushed a little before composing myself "You need to help me get out of this celestial sleep Hera's Titan".

"My names Maxinder not Hera's Titan, just grab a hold of me" he said nonchalantly.

I hesitated a little before holding out my hand and wrapping it around his upper arm.

He looked at me and smirked "You need to wrap your arms around my waist Karma".

My heart fluttered a little as he said my name but i got over it and complied with his wish.

He turned a little to the side "You are no longer needed" his voice was filled with venom as he glared at Chonos before turning to face me.

"Next time you have wet day dreams of me,make sure your scent is unnoticable to other males" he murmured while smirking.

I looked down blushing full force.

OMG! he smelt me.....that's kind of hot.....

A/n ~ XD Early Update because i'm about to have another busy week so i'm updating when i have time so i might update 3 more times this week because i've got exams soon  soooo yeppie

I seriously can't with Karma in this chapter,lmao.

She's got a secret dirty mind....LMFAO!!!!!!!

What was i thinking when i wrote this chapter XD

Anyway hope you guys liked it.

LOL!

Read,Vote,Comment!!!!!!!!!

Luv yew guys :* 

XOXOOXXOX