Z.T.X.1 Mission (33)

I raised an eyebrow at her words before I narrowed them at her  "Hestia do not test my patience" the malice in my voice caused her to flinch back. 

I've noticed that whenever I speak now, people listen and it was definitely not because they want to.

"No Karma!, you're the one testing our patience!, we're Gods, we don't need to take orders from a Titan" Poseidon spat in anger and superiority.

Poseidon and Hestia dropped to the floor on my command causing me to smirk "Do you feel that unfathomable pressure on your bodies" I removed my hands from Maxinder, got up and walked towards them like a predator.

I've never felt so much fear from  Gods but it was thrilling.

I squatted now to touch their faces only to have them cry out in pain "That is just quarter of your bad karma, my celestial punishment can drop you flat on your face faster than you can say a letter, keep testing me, trying to pull my full wrath will only cause you pain and trust me I'm only going easy on you now so you can understand what your full Celestia punishment would be like".

I pulled back the celestial punishment but they were motionless "Help us" Hestia murmured in desperation at Hades. He sighed and bend to lift Hestia while he motioned Hermes to lift Poseidon.

"You're turning out just as bad as Zeus" he said with disgust clear as day as i stood to face them.

Hermes has yet to say anything but i can see his anger and self pity, good.

I laughed condescendingly "Well that still makes you worst than me, doesn't it Hades?" I smirked in triumph when he looked away with shame and left while carrying Hestia bridal style followed by Hermes and Poseidon.

Fucking hypocrites! All of them.

They betrayed me and yet when they received divine punishment by the God supposed to give it, I'm the Fucking Bad one because they can't handle exactly what they dished out to everyone else, typical patronizing assholes".

Maxinder came to stand behind of me "It's unnerving to see Gods so afraid, they reeked of desperation and to think my beautiful mate was the cause for that fear, it sparked something sadistic deep inside of me" his only emotion was of pure proudness for the one that was his.

I smiled at his words "Compliments will get you nowhere" my tone teasing before he wrapped his arms around me lovingly before smirking "I don't need compliments to get me anywhere love; that's what I have magic fingers for" his innuendo blatant and sent shivers of want through my spine.

I took a deep breath to calm my sexual desire "No naughty stuff you sly devil" i laughed as he moved his chin to rest on my head with a contented look "Well not until i've dealt with what's coming tomorrow" i whispered to myself absent mindedly while he pretended not to hear my statement and the knot of anxiety it inevitably caused in his stomach. 

A/n ~ Here's the update!

Hope you guys like this chapter, i wanted a little more affection between Maxinder and Karma. 

I've gotten the flu and i'm a irritated mess ughhhhhhhhh, anyone else feel like they take smelling for granted while they have a cold? 

Next chapters will be out Wednesday! 

The last 3 chapters and ZEUS'S TITAN IS OFFICIALLY A FINISHED BOOK!

LOVE YOU GUYS <3

KEEP SAFE AND DON'T TAKE SMELLING FOR GRANTED *Cries dramatically*

READ. VOTE. COMMENT!!!!!

XOXOOOXXXOXO