Z.T.X.1 Mission (27)

I showed Hestia the conference room then asked her for a minute to go change into something more practical for our meeting.

"Unbelievable!" I shouted as I noticed all of my clothes gone and a red short velvet spaghetti strap dress on the bed.

I'm going to kill Emmy, i thought as i reluctantly pulled the dress on.

She didn't even leave my bra, just a pair of black lace underwear.

I shook my thoughts of anger away after which i hurried to the room i left Hestia in.

I pushed the door open and walked in to see Hermes, Hestia, Emmy and Maxinder seated.

"You look ravishing" Emmy complimented as i glared fire at her.

"I agree, this is probably only the 4th time i've seen you in a dress, you look seductive" Hermes trailed off with a smirk "Edible also" he continued huskily then he winked at me.

I blushed a little then looked to see Maxinder giving Hermes a death stare.

"Aren't there supposed to be other Titans with us" Hestia questioned.

"Yes, they'll be here shortly along with their designated gods"

Hestia groaned "Please don't tell me Poseidon will be here".

"I'm sorry to inform you but he will"

She pouted a little at my words which caused me to smile a little.

She almost seemed child-like.

I turned my attention to Maxinder when he growled in warning at Hermes who i can clearly see is staring intensly at my breast.

"Hermes i don't tolerate you upsetting my mate, stop staring so hard" my voice was stern as i glared at Hermes.

He looked me in the eyes "I'm a man Karma, you in that dress isn't something i'm not going to stare at, you look absolutely sexy, your mate should just learn to control his jealousy" he spat while glaring at Maxinder.

"Watch what you say Hermes, you maybe a god but i wouldn't give it a second thought to kill you" Maxinder hissed hatefully at Hermes.

"You watch your tongue dog" Hermes snarled at an already shaking Maxinder.

"Enough!" i bellowed as i see Maxinder about to lunge at a smirking Hermes.

"Hermes don't test me, stop staring or i'm to castrate you, Maxinder come seat next to me, i want you calm throughout this meeting" i said sternly.

Hermes sucked his teeth while Maxinder walked towards me pulling me into a hug and inhaling my scent.

"Don't wear than dress again or i'll burn it" he murmured in my ear in a deadly cold voice.

I was two seconds away from answering him back when he pushed me away a little, took off his shirt the pushed it to me "Put it on over the dress" he stated coldly again.

I didn't know why but as i saw his eyes i took it and put it on over my dress "Happy?" i questioned in a dull tone when i was finished.

He turned and took a seat but before i could sit next to him i was pulled into his lap.

His hard defined chest pressed against my back and his hands went to my thighs.

My entire body tensed.

My teeth clenched as anger boiled inside of me.

I could see Hermes, Hestia and Emmy staring at us in shock.

A/n ~ Well hello my lovely readers.

I missed you guys <3 *Stares crying dramatically*

It's been awhile and truth be told i was lazy to write.

*Sheepishly whispers sorry*

I'll be publishing 3 Chapters throughout this week and no it's not a lie, those chapters are already written.

READ.VOTE.COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXOXXOOXOXO 

<3