Z.T.X.1 Mission (18)

I scanned the area from above,not being able to spot any future treats but i knew better than to let my guard down.

I inhaled sharply,all the scents of the area flooded into my nose.Every smell was unique to nature but two.

I smirked at the light scent of crayola crayons and carmel.

How odd it was.

"Come out,come out,wherever you are" i whispered to myself as my subconscious bloodlust came torrenting back to me.

It's been awhile since i killed somebody,well at least extremely brutally.

Within a second a lean figure burst through the forest trees,no sound was made as the female body ran across the leaf covered ground and lunged for the wolf who's back was turned to her.

I rolled my eyes at his obliviousness.

He's a wolf but yet he can't smell or hear a prominent threat,Wow!

Turn around to face the enemy head on, you wolfie bastard!

The lean figure was just about to hit his body full impact but i flashed to his position and collected the throat of the person about to attack.

I tightened my hold on the female's neck as her brown cheeks turned red and her blue eyes held immense fear.

"State one good reason why i should not kill you for the intent harm of my mate" i said coldly as a sadistic smile adored my face.

Her body was completely frozen with the amount of electricity flowing through them on my contact.

I stared at her emotionlessly "State your reason woman or i shall burn your insides to resemble a basalt rock".

"She's my Third in command,she always tries to scare me but is always futile,you may release her,she's turning a reddish brown from your tight grip around her neck" Maxinder muttered nonchalantly.

I guess he's no longer in wolf form.

I looked at the girl and noticed the same condition of her skin so i let her go and turned around to Maxinder as i heard her long intake of oxygenated air.

"Take me to my temporary living quarters and do not disturb my peace until i ask for your presence" my face was back to being blank and unfriendly.

He pursed his lips in a tight line before answering my demands "Follow me Commander" he said in a stiff tone.

I nodded and gestured from him to start walking.

I walked beside him as we headed to my room, not one word was spoken between us in our 2 minute walk to my room.

Before i entered i noticed the crest of the Luna on my bedroom door,i see your intention not so sly mate.

I entered and look around the big plain white room expecting to see my new slaves by now but much to my disappointment they were yet to arrive.

"Is the room up to your standard Zeus's Titan?" Maxinder's voice was calm yet held the undertone of distaste at my attitude towards him.

"It's quite extravagant for my taste but under par for the Luna of your pack" my words were bold and steady.

He inhaled sharply for a moment before mumbling out "You can be arranged into another room to more suit your liking".

I sat on the neatly made white bed before answering "I am quite comfortable queer mate".

He nodded before leaving the room and i let out the lengthy breath i was holding in.

I honestly can't guess how he didn't smell them in this room.

"Come out boys,i've been waiting" i said with a smirk on my face.

A/n ~ Double update....HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol did i make it up to you?????? for not updating last week that is...

XD i wonder who's in Karma's room???

OUUUUU!!! Mysterious! ....not really hahahaha

Anywho READ,VOTE,COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXXOX