Z.T.X.1 Mission (7)

"Where were you" Benjamin asked as he placed his food on my table along with Allister.

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour "I got side tracked".

"With" he continued as he finally took a seat.

I stared at him blankly before smirking "I found Hera's Titan".

They froze with their heads hung low.

"What-how-but-you-but" Allister stuttered out all fluster that was until he hissed at me "Fuuck you Zues Titan".

Why the fuck is he mad,i just shared valuable information with him besides the sooner this gets done the sooner we won't have to be together.

"How did you find Hera's Titan,we looked everywhere for six months!!!" Benjamin shouted out at me outraged.

This is the reason i work alone,we're in a room with mostly werewolves who have superhuman hearing and yet he's shouting at me about Hera's Titan.

Smart!

Although i was pissed on the inside,i was calm and reserved on the outside.

"Sit down moron" my voice sounded calm but i sent the electric shocks in the air to hit him.

I smirked as they groaned in pain while taking a seat.

The table was silent as we ate but as they say all good things must come to an end.

"Who is it" Allister mumbled while poking his chicken with a fork.

Benjamin piped up but yet he didn't look at me "yeah who is it".

I smirked "I'm not telling you assholes besides how can i trust people who poison my breakfast and lunch" i pointed to my empty tray and smirked "you can't kill me Twits,poison even fucking lava is my pepper even if i eat it or not i'll live no matter what" with a smug look on my face i turned and walked away.

"She's like a fucking lightning bolt" Benjamin whispered in awe.

"Yeah she's dangerous and indestructible but yet beautiful before,during and after she strikes" Allister murmured spacely.

I chuckled to myself before directing my whisper to them "By the way guys you'll be paying your employers and my uncles a visit in 3 hours,poison is in your food" with that being said i walked away smirking to myself.

"Such a badass Karma" Hermes said to me as i left the cafeteria and began to walk down the hall to my next class all the while not looking at him.

"Thank you"i said bowing at Hermes.

He chuckled before i finally looked up at him.

I couldn't breath as i stared at a dashingly handsome Hermes in normal human clothes.

He smirked at me "If i knew you would have look at me like that when i worn jeans,a white t-shirt and vans i would have put them on sooner".

I looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

This little moment with Hermes is exactly what gods do to seduce humans.

Bad luck Hermes but i'm not human.

"Awe is Little Karma blushing" Hermes asked teasingly.

That was all it took to snap me out of it "Don't push it Herm" i said in a stone cold voice.

His smirk dropped to a frown "Always so cold Karma".

I glared at him "What have you come here for".

"Sometimes your nice,the next your mean,MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN!" his eyes and voice swirled with emotions.

I rolled my eyes "Why are you here".

"You'll see" i barely heard him whisper before i was pulled in a muscular chest.

A/n ~ Ayyyeeeee!!!!!!!

Wasssup babies :)

I've missed you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!! like fr i was with the fam so shit was all about family time and no technology.

I was so bored.

I spent most of my days avoiding human contact XD ik i'm a weirdo.

Anywho.......

I promised an extra long chapter but i just decided on two small ones XD ik tf right... XD

Btw sorry for the long period i didn't update but i'm back and i hope i don't lose the little supporters i have.... XD

Everything is back to normal now so lets get back to business.

Don't forget to READ!,VOTE! AND COMMENT!

LUV YEW GUYS <3