Z.T.X.1 Mission (14)

"They did WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Persephone shouted while turning around to face Hades and Poseidon.

"Honey-" Hades started but Persephone held her hand up in a stop motion "Hades" she scolded while i was behind of her biting my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Karma was only jok-" She cuts Poseidon's sentence off by glaring at him.

"You are sleeping in Cerberus's cage tonight" she states while glaring at Hades.

I burst out laughing when Hades pouted at what she said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.YOU.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.ACTUALLY.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.BOUGHT.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.THAT.HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" i was now rolling on the soft grass in the flower garden.

They look so confused while Persephone is smirking evilly.

"KARMA!" an angry voice bellowed.

The amount of anger that fills me in that split second is overwhelming.

I clenched my jaw as a got up from the ground and turned to face a steaming Zeus.

"Karma" Persephone murmured to me "Why is Zeus in the realm of the dead" she questioned,clearly confused.

My nose flared as i clenched my jaw tighter "You obviously want to die Zeus" i snarled not paying attention to a shaking Hades.

If it's one thing Hades and i have in common,it's our hate for Zeus.

"Karma, your blatant disrespect has gone on too long,your spoiled and unable to handle both your divine power and the responsibility of being the head titan" his seemed calm but i could still hear and feel the little shots of venom sneaking into his voice.

I clenched my jaw so hard at what he said that i cracked and chipped some of my teeth "HOW DARE YOU!!!" I sneered as i raised into the sky,hands clenched at my side,claws out and digging into my palm "YOU ARROGANT,INSIGNIFICANT,DIRTY PIECE OF HORSE'S SHIT!!!!!!, YOU WANT TO SEAL ME AGAIN!!!" I smirked "GO AHEAD AND TRY" I hissed at him.

He's full on glaring lightening bolts at me now "WHAT!!!!!!!!" I screamed "YOUR NOT AFRAID TO SEAL YOUR TITAN DAUGHTER AGAIN,ARE YOU" i sneered at him,shaking from the amount of pent up anger and frustration.

I HATE HIM!

"LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!" Hades bellowed behind of me with anger equally boiling to mine.

Zeus's glare snapped from me to Hades "If it isn't my pitiful older brother, the one who got the short hand of the stick" he laughed before continuing with a smirk "Literally" hi eyes roamed around Hades's realm before stopping at Persephone "If it isn't my beautiful goddess daughter Persephone, the disgrace of my bloodline" he trailed off "Well second to the omnipotent sin known as Karma" his gaze snapped back to me "Such a revolting waste of space, all of you" he sneered.

"Zeus you need to calm down,brother" Poseidon tried to reason with him but obviously being the dick he is,he pelted a lightening bolt at him,missing Poseidon's arm narrowly.

That was his warning shot to Poseidon.

"Back off Zeus, you know you'll lose,it's three against one" the smirk on my face showed no fear.

"I shall not leave,without my Titan frozen in a celestial sleep" he shouted out like a child having a tantrum.

I looked at him in utter disgust "I.AM.NOT.YOUR.TITAN.I.AM.YOUR.DAUGHTER!!!".

He scoffed at my words "Worst mistake of my life, should have killed that whore of a queen when i had the chance" he looked at me dead in the eyes before smirking "Oh that's right i already did".

I hate him, I HATE HIM, I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I charge at him in pure fury, forgetting completely that i was not fighting a human but a god.

Before i could even touch him i was consumed in darkness.

A/n ~ Heyyy guys .... wasssssup yall missed me or nawh 

lol probably nawh!

Anywho new update yeah me...hahahaha

Enjoy and be pissed :)

Don't forget to Vote and comment 

Luv you guys 

XOXOOXXO