Z.T.X.1 Mission (25)

Maxinder's Point of view

Since we got back,3 days ago that Emmy girl has been a total nuisance to my relationship with Karma.

I can't get 5 minutes with my mate without her interrupting every chance she got.

Now i'm worrying about both men and women coming after Karma because of how calm she is with Emmy.I mean i'm her mate,i'm the only one who should make her that calm.

'Procrastinating in your office and making silly excuses for not seeing her isn't helping your relationship with Karma' my wolf muttered angrily.

'I agree with the mutt' Black chimed in.

'Who are you calling a mutt,Parasite!' my wolf shot back.

'At least i'm an actually other creature who can be unbounded from both you assholes'

I huffed out a frustrated breath of air as they continued to argue back and forth.

I hate being a titan.

Just as i was about to go through my list of reasons to hate my job, someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i shouted to which my mate was flung into my office by Emmy.

"You two better work it out and stop using me as an excuse" she shouted as she locked the door "Oh and before i forget, she's only wearing your shirt Maxinder, no bra, no panties, NOTHING! YOU BETTER FUCK THAT PUSSY UP BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND AND DO IT MYSELF!".

My eyes snapped to her figure as she got up from the ground and turned to me, true to Emmy's statement i could see her nipples poking the fabric of my shirt.

Holy fuck!

She rubbed her thighs together trying to hold back the arousal quickly rising as she stared at me.

I shivered "You smell so good" i huskily growled out trying to hold back the urge to bend her over my desk and fuck her until her legs shake violently yearning for her release.

She snapped her eyes to me just as i inhaled the air deeply along with the smell of her desire, eyes closed,pants crotch tightening and impure thoughts running through my mind.

"You have to leave if you don't want me to ravish you" my voice came out deeper than usual as i gripped the arm of my chair.

She shivered and subconsciously bit her lips.

I groaned at her actions, at this rate i'll have blue balls and need a cold shower too.

"Leave" i groaned out huskily.

She could have chose any moment to be turned on but why right now when my wolf's all edgy because he can't have his mate.

I growled as more warmth began to pool between her legs,i could smell how wet she is.

"Fuck" i mumbled out as i lost control and used my inhumane speed to get up and push her up into the wall she was standing close to.

She wrapped her legs around my hip and her arms around my neck as i wrapped my arms around her waist while inhaling her scent "Why didn't you leave" i mumbled out before i bit down lightly on her neck.

She leaned her head back and moaned.

"How do you expect me to react with you not wearing anything but my shirt" i growled out as i licked up to her earlobe while pushing my erection into her.

She moaned again as her hand moved into my hair,gripping it firmly.

"Do you even know how much i want you" i huskily said as i bit her earlobe and my right hand go under her shirt to grip her ass tightly.

Her nails digged into my neck "My-my body needs you" she stuttered out.

I frowned while Leaning back from her neck and looked into her eyes.

Everything in me died.I could see it, she doesn't actually want me.

I closed my eyes, i still want to kiss her.

I know she'll never truly love me but i just need to kiss her, i need to feel her lips on mine.

I opened back my eyes,leaned into her lips and kissed her.

It wasn't a french kiss, it was just a peck but i felt the sparks.

I moved my hands from her ass to her waist as i pulled back.

I walked to my door, opened it,walked into the corridor and started my short walk to her room.

I could feel her staring at me as she is still wrapped onto my body.

I stopped in front of her room and unwrapped her body from me "You are not in a right emotional state right now, i should have explained what being my mate meant for you, just go inside and change your clothes and go back to your daily routine" i said while staring into her eyes.

She looked stunned for a moment but i walked away before she could have said or done anything.

"She was just in heat, she didn't actually want me" i muttered sadly trying to convince myself that i made the right decision as i walked back to my office.

A/n ~ Bitch i am shook and i'm the author!

Damn Karma you could at least want him as a person first before you try to smash...smh i feel so bad for him.

Anyway yassss almost sex scene,Maxinder's P.o.v and they finally had their first kiss, Yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Yes this is yall surprise because i was planning on doing a smut seen way later in the book.

READ.VOTE.COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys liked it!

Love you guys <3

XOXOXXXOOOXOXO