Z.T.X.1 Mission (32)

It's been 8 days since the meeting and it's been great, for me yes but for Poseidon, Hades, Hermes and Hestia the bad karma was so bad that they're afraid to even step outside.

Some say Karma's the biggest gangster and I'm just thrilled I'm Karma.

I don't see the need to punish Allister or Benjamin and Emmy's my baby so I'd never hurt her.

Maxinder and I have grown closer and it's perfect, when I've finished all the Gods i'll be sure to make him happy everyday and love him entirely without blocking him out.

He maybe my mate and the person i was supposed to be comfortable with all my life but he's been trying for the last 15 minutes to explain what being mated to a Lycan meant and it's awkward beyond belief.

"Why is this so hard" he muttered to himself, clenching my hand a little.

I chuckled at his frustrated expression before placing my hand on his face then turning his head so he'll look at me "Just tell me what usually happens to lycanthrope mates when they meet".

He sighed a little "Well first off they know they're mates by seeing or smelling each other for the first time then they'd most likely get to know each other and strengthen their bond as mates, then the females go into heat after meeting their male a month after, heat is basically an extreme sexual need to have sex with your mate, everything about your mate becomes enticing and it's hard to resist not having sex" he has a slight tint of pink on his face before he added "Like when you tried to...you know what with me in this very office".

I blushed and looked away "I'm sorry about that" I dropped my hand from his face and pulled them back on to my lap.

When I apologised he looked at me like I cried diamonds "What" I questioned.

He collected my hands back before saying "It's just frightening seeing you so open to me, it's nice but slightly scary" he smiled after his statement and I just stared at him blankly before laughing.

"Yeah I have that affect on people, I am Karma after all".

He smiled even wider showing his pearly whites and leaned over closer to my face "Yes, my beautiful, big and bad Karma" I smile at him before speaking "Stop before I blush, is there more to the mating process between Werewolves?".

"Well yeah, ammmmm while having sex we'll have to mark each other, I'll bite you on a place I want my mark to be and you do the same to me but I know because you're a Goddess it'll be different; I just don't know how".

I nodded in understanding "I wonder how I'll mark you though" I felt him shiver at my words causing me to smirk.

Before I could call him a pervert, uninvited guests burst into the room anger clearly evident on their faces.

I rolled my eyes "What do you 4 want?" my tone annoyed.

"Karma we've had enough!" Hestia proclaimed loudly, finality in her tone.

How's she even worshipped as a clam Goddess?

A/n ~ Heyyyyy my lovely potatoes <3

Finals are this week and I'm stressing and avoiding studying by writing updates.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy college life *Crys dramatically* :(

Anywayysssss you guys are Fucking awesome 5.7k reads and 700+ votes.

I've said this so often but I love you all so much.

You'll get another chapter this coming Friday and then the last set after finals are finished.

Damn.....Zeus's Titan is almost finished 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 OMG nooooooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just Wow...low-key just realized this but this will be my first book to be completed, my very first 😭💖.

I love you guys and your support throughout this book means the world to me and you'll all have a special place in my heart, yes even you silent readers 😂💞👑.

Love you guys, be safe and love yourself 💯

READ.VOTE.COMMENT!!!!!!

XOXOXO