Z.T.X.1 Mission (4)

Benjamin's P.o.v

Listening to the one and only God of the underworld laugh his ass off after finding out that Zeus's Titan killed me wasn't exactly what i expected after finding out i was going to the hell.His exact words before laughing was "That's our little Karma for you" what the fuck does that mean.

Who's 'Our' and do they know the bitch that killed me,i swear to Zeus i'll kill her.

"You probably shouldn't think of killing Karma son"his smile dropped into a glare "If you ever try to kill her,i'll watch you burn before you hurt my baby girl".

Allister's P.o.v

I watched as the God of the Sea doubled over laughing at me.

"She's still the lively little Karma we used to play with" he murmured before bursting out laughing at me again.

I rolled my eyes,what does that statement even mean.

Fucking Gods and their secrets.

Karma's P.o.v

I was rudely interrupted from my sleep by a very loud banging noise on my bedroom door,bummer their family's probably going to miss then.

This person wants to be on my kill list for then to wake me up at 3:37 in the morning,for heaven's sake it's still dark out.

I opened the door glaring at the stereotypical blonde bitch that's giving me a once over.

"What do you want" my voice wavering from my sleep state and the amount of venom seeping into it.

She cut her eyes on me before speaking like she has a stick shoved up her ass "Look here maid,i'm not in the mood for your shit,Where's Benjamin?" WHAT!...Hold up...did i hear correctly,or does this thin sliced spaghetti really want to piss me off.

She rolled her eyes "What can't you understand the works coming out of my mouth" her triumphant smirk visible.

"This is why i always hated 20th century teens" i mumbled under my breath.

"What is that"she said cupping her ear and leaning towards me "didn't hear you over the sound of your ancestors screaming" Wow...that's just plain stupid,probably thinks my parents were slaves or something,she doesn't seem to respond to the power of dominance i radiate.

"Helllooooo" she said waving her hand in my face but before i could speak she flicked me on the forehead

I'm done.

Before she could speak i drove a electric sword through her heart "Sweetie i am no slave, by the way, you should never judge someone by their race or any other property of innocence they behold besides my names Karma bitch and believe me when i say this,when you go to hell my Uncle Hades will enjoy torturing you,it's one of the gifts of messing with nature and it's revenge cycle".

I didn't even bother moving her,it's way too early and i'm way too tired to deal with this bullshit.

I threw myself onto my fluffy bed before checking the time for when my Uncles would send their Titan's back to earth.16 more minutes before i have to kill them again...i suppose that's long enough,back to bed.