Z.T.X.1 Mission (11)

I hoisted, both Benjamin and Allister into the air with red,yellow and black Lightening bolts wrapped around their necks.

I chuckled darkly to myself as i rose into the sky with them.

I tightened the lightening bolts around their necks while sending powerful shocks of electricity through their bodies.

Their faces turned a light shade of pink while they tried to claw at the bolts.

I shocked them with even more electricity before i grabbed them by their necks with my bare hands.

I leaned into their ear's and whispered coldly "I'll make you regret every breath you ever took,boys".

I pulled back smirking at the horrified looks on their faces.

Fear radiated out of every inch of their mortal body's.

I inhaled deeply enjoying the smell of their breaking pride.

"Please!" Allister begged.

My smirk deepened "Please what" i mocked.

"Please!, i beg of you, forgive us...we just didn't want to be disappointments to our assigned Gods,every time we think we achieved strength they push us down by praising your superior skills" Allister mumbled out,head hung low in shame.

The anger inside of me grew in fury as every second went by "You destructive, manipulative, envious and disgusting creatures" i sneered in frustration and anger.

They did all they did because of jealousy.

"We're sorry" Allister mumbled meekly.

I glared fire at both of them especially the suddenly silent Benjamin.

I tightened my hold around his neck "Do you wish to apologize like your fellow brother and Titan,Benjamin" my voice was harsh and dangerously low.

He was silent for a couple of seconds before i applied more pressure to his neck "I will not apologies to a glorified bitch!" Benjamin snarled.

"I maybe a glorified bitch but I'M THE GLORIFIED BITCH YOUR JEALOUS OF" at that very moment i felt the presence of my least favorite person.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as i released Benjamin and Allister while wrapping them back in my bolts of lightening and knocking them out.

"Why are you here" i asked through clenched teeth as i turned to face my employer.

"Is that anyway to greet The God Of All Gods,My Little Karma" he said smirking.

The man irks me to no end.

Zeus,God of the Sky,Ruler of all Gods and Olympus.

Six foot six of pure muscle,Black hair,Bright Blue eyes,pointed nose,thin lips and a chiseled jaw line.

Mythology tells of a wise old man but he doesn't even look a day over 26.

Zeus,the god without imperfection ... or so we read or are told.

"Do you plan on interfering in this situation" i asked bluntly.

He stared at me for a while before answering with a stern "No".

I glared at him "Why.are.you.here" i repeated slowly.

He shrugged while answering my question nonchalantly "Can't a father visit his child".