Z.T.X.1 Mission (8)

Strong arms snaked their way securely around my waist.

"Who are you and what are you doing in our school's compound" I looked up to see who spoke and groaned.

Hermes smirked before he spoke "That's none of your business now is it mutt" The guy with the swirling green eyes growled.

"Leave at once" his voice boomed with authority.Guess he's the beta of the Silver moon pack,Donavon Wright.

"Or what your going to kill me in front of a unaware human" The smug tone in his voice didn't go unnoticed by the now shaking Donavon holding me with an iron grip.

I looked up at Donavon with fake worry embedded into my eyes and asked in a soft tone "Are you okay".

His head tilted down and soon his lips were pressed against mine.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy.

"GET OFF OF HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!" a deep voice roared.

The anger and power swimming in the air was unbelievable.

Hera's Titan.

"Donavon Let her go!" he yelled again storming over to Donavon and i.

Donavon released me slowly and took multiple steps back with his hands up in a surrendering motion.

He pulled me into his chest and hugged me "Are you okay" he mumbled.

I nodded a little shocked by his touch.

His head snapped back up at Donavon "I'll deal with you later" He hissed.

Hermes cleared his throat,catching everyone's attention.

Both Donavon's and Hera's titan slated their eyes in suspension at Hermes.

"What are you doing on my land" Hera's Titan sneered.

...Wait...Did he just say his land.

He's not an alpha,much less a wolf.

"Your not an alpha or a wolf and besides" Hermes said smirking devilishly while pointing at me "She's my girlfriend".

I swear the tension in the air was so thick you'd take days just to claw yourself out of it.

A malicious,dominant and angry growl rumbled loudly out of someone's chest.

It wasn't Hera's Titan,Donavon or obviously me or Hermes but another guy standing right behind Hermes.

"Ma-Ma-Maxinder your back" Donavon stammered out filled with fear.

Hermes looked at me with his devilish smirk on full display before he flashed out of the spot he was in.

The little shit left me alone to deal with the mess he made.

Pure rage,that's all i saw as i watched the guy in front of me.

"Let her go Black" The guy spoke through clenched teeth.

Hera's Titan let me go causing me to shake in fake fear.

The guy took a step forward and i almost pissed myself,he looks just like Hera's Titan.

He was taller 6'2 probably,the same stormy grey eyes,thick plumped pink lips,chiseled facial features and built like a warrior.

Before i could ask who the hell he was he fucking transformed into a Lycanthrope.

The original werewolf.

His wolf was huge.

Over my billions of years as a Titan,I have met a lot of Lycanthrope but I.HAVE.NEVER.MET a silver one.

His eyes were like liquid silver.

I took a step back out of fear,even to an immortal,Lycanthropes are dangerous.

Before i could react the damn thing jumped on me successfully knocking me over.

The wolf's eyes met mine for a split second before it's teeth plunged into my neck.

I screamed while my hand gripped it's fur because of the unbearable pain before i fell into a world full of black.

Benjamin's P.o.v

"How did you die this time" Hades asked with a glint of happiness in his eyes.

"She poisoned us"I mumbled.

"Did you try to poison her first" he asked again with amusement in his voice.

I nodded slowly.

He exhaled heavily "Look boy,Karma isn't going to stop getting you back until you stop provoking her".

"She's such a ....uggghhhh"i said frustrated.

He chuckled "She's going to be like that because you showed her no respect,If you stop trying to kill her you'll make a mighty good friend".

I grunted in return.

Like if me and that she-monster could be friends.

Allister's P.o.v

Does this man ever stop laughing.

I've been waiting for 5 minutes for Poseidon to stop laughing.

"You've cause the wrath of Karma on yourself son,only if you befriend her will it ever stop" He said still chuckling.

"Whatever, like that's going to happen" i mumbled.

"It will if you want to stop dying and i'm pretty sure it'll happen after this ...errhhh.....meeting"

I raised a brow "Why's that".

Poseidon smirked "She killed you 2 times didn't she" i nodded to confirm "You only have three lives left Titan".

My eyes widened "How's that even possible".

"Your a Titan,your powerful but not as powerful as Karma"His smile widened after his statement "She's special".

A/n ~ *laugh's nervously* I know i know i'm a bitch for not updating...

Let's be honest tho,I'M YALL BITCH! XD #Dying

Love yall

Thanks for reading

Got to 100 reads and 25 votes at 8 chapters *Crying* Yall the best <3

Goals ~ 

10 ~ reads

3 ~ votes