Z.T.X.1 Mission (12)

I froze as those set of words left his mouth.

He chuckled lightly at my reaction "It has been a while since i called you that".

My face immediately went emotionless "Leave".

He looked stunned for a moment before he smirked "Now why would i do that,Karma,I missed my little girl".

This is exactly why i hate this God in particular,He's my shithead of a father,the last time he called me his daughter i ended up fighting the spirit of Cronus in the Pit of Tartarus.I'm the damn Titan that gave Cronus his own abyss,damn near lost my head because of it...He just keeps coming back from time...Should have expected it,he is Cronus,The Son of Uranus,Father of Zeus, Hades, Hera, Hestia, Poseidon, Demeter and Chiron, King of the Titans,Ruler of the Cosmos in the Golden Age and God of Time.I did that 43 billion years ago so imagine how long my beloved father hasn't talked to me or called me his daughter.This God out of all the rest is selfish, annoying and The manifestation of destructive evil in a body.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior "Zeus should not waste his precious time on his half blood daughter,whom he has not spoken to in over 43 billion years" my voice dripped in sarcasm.

He grinned at my antics "Your still my child Karma".

I scoffed "Sssssuuuurrrrrrreeeeee make your kid your slave and body guard".

He rolled his eyes "I am a very busy God,Karma, Stop acting like a spoilt child".

I chuckled lightly at his comment "You know what,I have no time nor patience for your repulsive presence" with that i turned my back on him,grabbed both Benjamin and Allister,zapped him awake and whispered lowly at them "Lets go visit your employers and see if they agree with my punishment for you two...Wouldn't want a war between Zeus,Hades and Poseidon because i killed two Titans that belong to them".

"Karma" Zeus called harshly.

I turned around and hissed "What do you want" at him.

He stared at me seriously "Do not disrespect your King".

I smirked at him "Or What" i sneered.

"Karma!" he warned.

"Zeus!,Is that you,help us,She's crazy and unstable,We're Titans!!!" Benjamin shouted,struggling to get out of my grip causing me to tightened my hold around his neck.

"Silence!" i warned in a dangerously low tone.

"I shall take my leave Zeus,come after me or dare try any action against me and i shall release Cronus from his abyss and personally bring him to Olympus for your body and throne" my voice held a dangerous tone.

"Karma!!!" he shouted out angrily.

I glared at him "You were warned" i hissed.

I gripped Allister tighter in my hold and dropped from the sky and into the ground.

Benjamin and Allister's bodies first hit impact as i pushed them to the gate way of the underworld.

I smirked to myself feeling his presence behind me as i entered the first gate,he really wants to fight me doesn't he.

As i neared the second portal i saw the long line of souls waiting to enter through the underworld's gate.

I was just about to enter the final gate to get to the underworld when i noticed .........

A/n ~ Hey guys late update and yeppie, i know. i haven't been updating regularly but i've been very busy these last couple of weeks.

All i can say right now is sorry!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE MY ASS....not literally but you get the drift XD .....

Read,Vote,Comment!!! 

Luv yew guys :*