ATTENTION 3

Model Ten:

The world was put to waste when the poor revolted against the rich in an effort to gain a fraction of what the rich had. The rich easily revolted with various nuclear weapons. As a result, the poor were almost entirely wiped out. However, enough survived to form small colonies scattered throughout the destroyed cities.

Some of the poor parents, in a desperate attempt to get money, gave their children to the rich. The children were put through a variety of tests. The only way to pass the test was to survive. Only one was allowed to live out of one hundred. The ones who lived were turned into Models. Models were given robotic or computeristic qualities in order to fight for money which their Creator's would be given. Creators were in charge of their Model and their only job was to update their Model in painful methods to make them better and up to date.

The one who lived through the tenth test was given the name Model Ten. She was stripped of her name, identity, and previous life by cruel methods of torture to wipe away her memory and free will. One day while traveling to another Creator's Center they were attacked and Model Ten was taken captive by the poor. She wants to return to her Creator but she starts to find clues that lead back to her previous life. With those clues, she starts to discover that she wasn't made by her Creator but rather tortured to become a machine.

This book is only on Inkitt so if you want to read it then click the link in my bio, read, and review it.