VS - Chapter 2

They finally arrived at the mall after endless minutes of fighting. Rose grabbed Kaden, and Henry grabbed Violet, they all walked into the mall as both Henry and Rose had to hold Kaden and Violet's hand to keep them from running off.

Not long after they started walking, they all heard a high pitched squeal beside them. They all turned to the side and saw Britney standing there jumping up and down. She ran at Henry and Rose, in an instant she had Henry in a death grip. She squeezed Henry so hard that he let go of Violet's hand. Violet started to run off, but Rose quickly grabbed her hand.

"Britney... please, I... can't breath..." Henry said in between gasps. She continued to hug him. "Please, I... have a fam-... family to take care of..." at the sound of family she released Henry and squealed as she saw Kaden and Violet.

Rose was standing in the middle of the two as her arms were outstretched, holding the kids. Each kid was trying to run in the opposite direction. In a second Britney had snatched up each kid, one in each arm. They hugged her and squealed in delight as Britney spun them around and did the same.

Britney stopped spinning as the kids continued to giggle and laugh. Britney turned to Henry and Rose.

"So what brings you to the mall?" Britney asked.

"Princess Rainbow was decapitated, so we are looking for a new one," Henry said. Britney gasped in horror and shock.

"Not Princess Rainbow!"

"Yes, sadly, Princess Rainbow..." Henry trailed off as if he was mourning something. He dropped his head in respect. Rose did the same.

"Kaden killed her," Violet said, sounding like she was about to cry. Britney quickly turned her attention to Kaden.

"Kaden, why would you do that?"

"Because Princess Rainbow had a secret thingy with the trolls."

"She did not!" Violet said.

"Yes she did, explain why she was in the trolls teri-teryt..."

Territory, Henry said.

"Yeah, territory."

"She was trying to get them to sign a peace paper."

"How was I supposed to know that?"

"Because I told you."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"How about we go get new ponies?" Britney suggested.

"YAY!" Violet screamed. Britney turned her attention to Rose and Henry. Henry was on his phone, and Rose was leaning against Henry as she watched him play on his phone.

"How about I take the kids to get new ponies, and you and Rose can do whatever you do?" Britney asked. They both looked up from his phone.

"Uuuummmm-" Rose started to say but was cut off by the kids and Britney.

"Please!" They all said in unison as they batted their eyelashes and put on huge grins.

"Sure," Rose said. They all screamed in excitement and in a matter of a second they were gone.

Both Henry and Rose sighed.

"So what do you want to do?" Rose asked as she glanced up at Henry. He held out his arm, and she interlocked her arm with his. He started to walk, and she leaned against him as they walked.