Names.

I was still being held by my brother as we walked down the steps. I knew that he wouldn't let me fall, yet I still shook in fear. What am I so afraid of? I'm with my brother, I shouldn't be afraid... I continued to think, although my shakes had still alerted my brother. I felt my body calm down at the smell of food, it was amazing, I purred. Glancing around at the noise, my fur puffed, and my brother looked down a shocked look on his face. "Did you," a smile plastered itself to his face, "You just purred..." A look of triumph on his face, showed me his pride. I was still confused. What did he mean by Purr... Is that what that noise was? My ears tilted, a confused reaction to his statement.

"Are you coming?" the woman called, snapping me from my thoughts.

I growl in annoyance, "Riella," my brother raises an eyebrow, warning me to stop.

"How about you tell her to shift back," the woman says bluntly.

"She can hear you, and understand you perfectly well," my brother growls, not understanding that the woman thought I would like to be told by my brother not a stranger.

My brother almost dropped my small body when I shifted back, still wearing my white tank top and leggings. My silver hair settled quickly brushing the floor in its full length my tail tangled itself on my brother's arm, and my ears flattened in my silent fury.

"Brother," I signal to be set down, as he drapes his sweatshirt around me.

"Sis, you didn't have to shift..." he whispers, unsure.

"Simplicity," I replied, refusing to speak more. I grabbed his hand, and studied the woman, she held meats that smelled amazing.

"What are you feeding us?" my brother asks, having noticed me smell the air.

I was still studying the woman, she had brown hair pulled into a braid, a shirt that touched the tops of her knees, a pair of leggings, and boots that were ankle high, I didn't know what colors everything she wore were called, so I looked to my brother tilting my head and saying "Colors?"

"I'm not sure," he began before being cut off, "Not sure of what?" the woman asked.

"My sister wants to know what color your clothing are," he replies quietly.

"Should I tell you?" she asks, looking at me.

"Name," I reply, blunt in my thoughts, I hurry to cower my head down, expecting a blow for my words, instead I hear laughter, my ears perk in surprise and curiousity. The woman was laughing, she wasn't upset.

"My name is Arachne," she replied.

"I was once a scientist at that ugly laboratory, I'm guessing," she gestures towards my brother and I, "You two were running from."

I tense up immediately. Sensing the growing fear my brother radiated when he heard the word scientist.

"I ran off with a couple children, they were just like you..." Arachne lowers her voice for the last part of her sentence. "I was found out to early though, and the others murdered them. All of the eight children," she smiled a saddened glimmer of hope in her eyes. "I truly hope they are safe in a different place in our universe."

"I don't know your names," Arachne looks at us, a kind smile now on her face, "Won't you tell me?"

Arachne gestures, "I want to know your name first, little balinese."

I look up quickly, realizing she was pointing at me. "R-Riella, Riella Red..." I say quickly, not quite sure what she meant when she said balinese.

"How about you Caracal big brother?" she asks, referring to my brother.

"31," he answers, saying his number.

"You aren't a number, I want your name, or haven't you got one?" Arachne questions, a hope filled shine in her eyes.

"He doesn't have one," I growl, "Leave him alone," I finish hissing at her.

"Calm down, I merely asked a question, does he have a name to you or not?" Arachne answers my offensive glare with a calm expression.

"He is my brother, and always will be," I reply.

"What do you mean?" Arachne asks, glancing at my brother who stood behind me, seemingly frozen in place, his pretty eyes were dark in his upset emotions.

"How about you answer that question, Caracal," Arachne says quietly.

"She is my sister," he replies, forcing out the words, "She is the one of which I must protect, no matter what I promised Sophie I'd protect the next child," he continues, mentioning the one scientist that had done good by us, she had tried to protect us, until she was put to the grinder for attempting to leak what had gone on in the Laboratory.

"Sophie..." Arachne whispers her name her face looked heartbroken at the name.

"Don't you say her name," I growl, my brother looks up shocked at my reaction.

"She helped us," my brother whispers, barely loud enough for Arachne to hear.

"Is she alright?" Arachne sounding desperate."

"No." I state, hissing my answer out in my anger.

"She died ten years ago, when I was 7," I glared at Arachne, then felt my brother's grip on my hand tighten, I had said too much.

I felt my features soften from their glare when my brother held onto my hand warning me to calm down before I shifted again. I took a deep breath, and felt my heartbeat lower to its normal pacing.

"What would my name be?" my brother looks at me, "Riella? What would my name be to you?"

"You want me to name you?" I asked, surprise written on my face, "I would name you Felix, because your fast, your unexplainable kind, and you're a cat," I reply, I had always wanted to give him a name, I just didn't think he would ever ask me.

I watched my brother look at me, contemplating the name, a slight smile grew on his face. "I like it," he finally says.

"I agree, little balinese kitten, seems you are capable of more than anger," Arachne teases, until she saw my ears flatten, and my tail flash around.

"Anyway, Felix, Riella, are you hungry? Foods going to be cold if you don't hurry up and eat," Arachne points to the food she had set on a wooden table.

I grab Felix by his hand, and turn dragging him along to the table containing the delicious smelling food.

END OF CHAPTER NOW ITS GONNA BE KatsTie AND HER POINT OF VIEW