Teary-eyed.

I continued to allow my tears to fall. I swung my knives towards the sky, listening to them bite the wind, I heard a cry that sounded similar to my own cry of anguish. I snatched my blades back, hooking them to the tree's branch to let me swing to ground in safety. I landed, to face a small creature, watching for a few minutes, I realized it was lost, and injured. I hummed, a haunting melody, and the small creature turned, and walked slowly towards me it crooned a question. I gently picked it up, and I burst into tears, hearing footsteps I swung my knives to grab the tree branch I had been on originally. I leapt up once more. Hissing as I recognized the figure, I looked quickly at the small animal, I realized that the little thing was female, she was small about the size of a small rabbit. It had long ears also similar to a rabbit, but a long winding tail, and longer fur on the back of its body, like a hyena, it had fur, and the small injury looked to be made from a blade, it was too large to have been from one of my blades, I quickly glanced to the ground to see Felix curled up at the bottom of the tree. I felt anger, and knew I would shift again if I didn't control my emotions, I began to hum my lullaby once more to the small creature, as it rested in my arms, supplying warmth and the comfort I needed. I knew I was crying before I even felt it, my tears landing on my hands. My ears and tail drooped, only moving when the wind was strong. I didn't understand what had happened, I only knew I felt something stronger than sadness, it was sorrow, and grief. Just like Arachne had warned me about. I watched the moon, it's calm glow caressing my skin in a silvery color. I faced up to the sky, and sobbed, my grief filled tears reaching the dusty ground below the emerald trees, as the leaves waved, and the sound of shattering glass echoed. I woke up my brother, and I couldn't have cared, I didn't want to move, so I simply listened as he shifted, and began to climb the tree.

I felt my knives detach and tuck themselves back into their sheaths, the chains becoming compact once again.

I realized that I hadn't sheathed them, it had been Felix, I felt my tears dry up, but I continued to sniffle, the small rabbit like animal nuzzled my cheek, licking the tear streaks away. I reached my hands out like a small toddler. I was requesting comfort, and I knew I could trust Felix to help me, I knew he didn't want to hurt me, I knew he was worried, this had been my fault this time, I knew I should have listened, because he loved me like a sister, and never wanted me to be harmed again.

I looked at him, and grabbed him into a hug, mumbling another apology, knowing I deserved to feel a little grief for not listening to the one being who truly wanted to keep me safe from harm.

"I am truly sorry, I won't do this again, I promise," I promised, I stopped sniffling my body weak with exhaustion I held the small creature to my chest again and tucked myself into the comfort of sleep, knowing Felix wouldn't want to go back to the Planetarium, so I stayed, knowing he only wanted to keep us alive.

I fell asleep, my dreams non existent, and the soft croons of the small creature echoing through my head like a saving lullaby, while I trusted my brother to keep us from falling.