Dreams and memories.

I couldn't feel anything, it was dark, cold, and frozen. I opened my eyes, to be greeted by a face. The face that brought so many memories. They flooded through my head like a waterfall. I swung my hand out, preparing myself for the slight pain of a strike. I felt a mist. I stared in front of me as I saw the face disappear. "Mother..." I whimpered, memories of pain echoing through my painful existence as a child. "Go away, Go away, GO AWAY!" I screamed. I felt a strike of pain, and a yelp of horror escaped my lips. I quickly put my hand up to my eye, a flash of terror glinting in my silver eyes. "Felix?" I yell, worry clear in my voice. I swung my head around, still covering my eye in pain. "Felix?!" I call again. "FELIX?!" I call, worry cracking my voice. "Don't leave me," I mumble, "Don't leave me alone Felix," I mumble again. "Felix..." I slowly twisted through the dreamworld. My thoughts dancing, recreating the events of my life. I watched a figure stalk towards me, wearing a stark white coat. "Are you ready, Subject 39?" the man asked, pulling a clipboard and pencil from the wall. I stand, unwilling to put up a fight. I begin to walk until the floor falls out from underneath my feet. "Riella?!" A voice echoes, calling me. The voice was beautiful. It was kind and reminded me of a hug. I knew this voice, I knew who she was, "Sophie!" I cry, relief showing on my face. I felt tears run down my cheek. Glistening sapphires crashing to the ground. Sophie ran towards me her beautiful jewel like hair glowed in the night's moon, as it flew behind her. "Sophie, where's Felix?" I ask, looking at her. "Who's Felix?" she answers, my question with her own inquiry. "39, my brother, Felix..." I reply, not remembering we hadn't told Sophie. Sophie is gone, my mind insisted. I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Sophie, hugged me again, "Are you ready to go?" she asks. "Go where?" I respond. "To go back to your brother, to go back to the real world," she says. "I don't wanna leave, I wanna stay with you Sophie," I protest. "You won't be able to, because you need to go back to your brother..." Sophie whispers, I begin to cry again, tears streaming down my cheeks once again. Sophie watches me, brushing her hand to flick the tears from my cheeks. "Felix won't be happy if you stay here with me," Sophie says, knowing full well what my brother would want. "B... but... Alright..." I sighed. I understood why Sophie wanted me to stay by Felix. I had promised her when she was alive. "I'm sorry Sophie, but it may take a bit longer to go home then you want," I whispered, still sobbing. Sophie rushed forward, squeezing me into a hug after nodding. Then I twisted into the black abyss of my barren dreamland. I smiled, holding onto this final memory of my savior. "Thank you Sophie," I whispered, "Thank you."

I opened my eyes, noticing I had two in this part. Suddenly a shout, and the drop of footsteps. I remembered what was going on. I ran, until I tripped, crashing into the ground. I looked back, the only thing I could see was the shiny silver glint of a blade near my left eye. I screamed in pain, the shock of losing the sight in my eye again breaking my heart. I wanted freedom, and hope, and my brother. "BIG BROTHER!" I screamed, until I felt the comfort of familiar arms, "Felix?" I asked, tears still streaming from my eye, as it began to flash a beautiful aquamarine. My once silver eye, turned green-blue. I continued to feel the pain of my eye. I felt my dream world begin to disappear. The calming black going to a cruel cream, of a room. I let out a horrible wail of grief, ending with a call for my brother. "FELIX!" I called again, wanting comfort in this cruel reality. "FELIX!" I called once more. I was finally awake, and I wanted my big brother to assure the child like attitude I held.

AND ON TO