Promise.

Riella:

The memories interrupted my peaceful awakening. Is what I wanted to say, I truly felt horrible, yet I felt alive. I could feel my blood flowing through my veins, and and the breaths of cooled air in my lungs. Standing and shifting. I heard a rustle before she releasing a gleeful cry. My joyous yell mixing with pained tears. Before I ran forward, spinning over and over, waiting for something, anything to interrupt my not so silent cheer. I had faced my fear, and now I was ready to face my brother. "Felix! Let's make a promise!" I spun, placing my hands on his cheeks, before getting ready to speak again.

Felix: 

Completely stunned, I was at a loss for words. "Uh... uh, okay, what is it?" I took my sister's arms and lowered them, a bit shocked by her excited attitude.

Riella:

"It is a promise, you have to keep until you die, let's see, we'll call it A Promise Of Death. You stay by my side, and I'll stay by yours, forever." I spoke, determined and confident. "Even if we argue, even if we get hurt, even if we fall down, we stay together!" I took a deep breath before continuing.

"It's a Promise Of Death, after all." 

Wow. Well, that is the end of this. I'm actually crying, as I write this. I got really attached to the characters. Be prepared a sequel will be coming out soon!

 And thank you for reading, 

Sincerely, Kats-Tie and Tsubaki