day 1+2

Hey people, I write now on chapter 47 and I really like to change some things in the first chapters. But that wouldn't be fair to my first readers.

I'm not really proud of my first chapters.

Please read further, it's worth it.

(And my english isn't the best, sorry )

--------------------

Lauras p.o.v

I think 20 girls were on the other side of the street and I was sitting next to my suitcase on the sidewalk, leaned against a house wall and wept. Just wept.

Why I was crying?

Actually I wanted to go to sweden with my best friend Nisaniye to see the Fooo. I really wanted to meet Felix Sandman once. But now my friend had broken her leg last week and is in a hospital in germany. And so I had to go to sweden alone. Now I was here. Alone.

In a few minutes The Fooo is coming and I just sat there and was crying.

Suddenly, the girls started  screaming, the boys were comming. I didn't want to get up.

I just sat there and wept, alone.

I looked on my smartphone. Nisaniye had called me, I'll call her back later.

After 20 minutes the girls were going away and disappeared around a corner.

My eyes hurted from crying.

Is Felixs looking at me? I'm not really sure. I don't think so. No.

He talk to the other three boys and they nodded.

He just comes up to me? Really?

Am I dreaming?

He came closer.

"Can I help you? " he asked me in a calm voice and goes to the squat.

"Probably not. " I answered.

"Why are you crying?" and I told him the story.

Meanwhile, he said nothing more, he just listened and stared into my eyes.

He stretches out his hand to me and said with a big, cute smile on his face "My name is Felix, but I think you know that."

"I'm Laura" I brought almost no sound out.

"Come with me Laura."

"With you ?"

"With me !"

"Are you serious?"

"I'm totally serious."

I took his hand, stood up and don't even realized what was happening.

With his other hand he took my case and walked with me to a house at the end of the street.

"Come in." he said when he opened the white door.

We came in a big input range. It was a very light room.

He put my suitcase aside.

"Wait here for a moment." I nodded and he disappeared behind a door.

After a few minutes he was back "You can stay here if you want to."

Okay, that can't be true, it's a dream, a really beautiful dream.

"Really?" I asked, I was confused.

"Really." He answered, like it's normal to bring fans home and let them sleep there.

"Okay Felix, why are you doing this ?"