day 5 | the surprise party part llll

We called the guys on the phone, but it went off just the mailbox. We both were pissed.

Nice Birthday!

Even after lunch, neither the boys nor Felicia were there.

Maria and I lay down in the garden in the sun and basked. We tried to also spend a nice day alone.

* 3pm *

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURA"

A loud cry came up to us, it were the guys. They ran up to me, jumped on me and hugged me all at once. "Thanks guys, but where have you been?"

"We will tell you later, sweetheart. But now we still celebrate a little or not? So, now put on something pretty and then we go"

We were still annoyed. Nevertheless, we went upstairs. I put on my dress I had bought the day before and the shoes that I had received from Felix. Maria also put on a pretty evening dress.

Felixs p.o.v

"She's still mad at me," I whined.

"Of course she's mad, we just went away" Ogge said.

Then Maria and Laura came down the stairs.

"You look beautiful"

"thank you sweetheart, but can we talk a minute?"

"Yes of course, let's take a short walk. Walking before, I'm coming." "Okay sweetheart" Her eyes looked on the ground and than she went.

"Well people, Nisaniye will soon come by taxi here forth. You prepares everything, and I lure Laura then to the hut"

"Okay, so we make it, until then" Oscar replied quickly before the door shut behind me.

"I'm sorry laura"

"actually I don't care what you do, but at least you should be able to say it when you go."

Quite a while we walked quietly along the road.

Omars p.o.v

It rang, I quickly ran to the door. "Omg, Hello Omar" It was Nisaniye, with a big suitcase she stood in front of the door.

"Hello Nisaniye, we have been waiting for you, come in."

I put her suitcase by side, the others came up to us and greeted her kindly.

"Okay, then will you dress up?"

"Yes please"

"Okay here's the bathroom"

A few minutes later she came back in a gorgeous dress.

(http://instagram.com/p/ihyl7bwQkU/)

"Well, then let's go. But we need to take a little detour, so Felix with laura doesn't see us"

Lauras p.o.v

We walked along the road until we came back to the dirt road on the edge of the forest.

"We turn?" I asked him.

"No, come with me." He took my hand and we walked over the rocky road.

"Let us turn here"

"But Felix, what you would doing in the middle of the woods? Let us turn back"

"No, come with treasure"

"But ..."

"Come" he grinned at me and we walked along the dark forest path. "Felix what are you doing?" "Surprise" he whispered, he couldn't stop grinning at me.

" Oh, Honey"

-------

5 votes for the next chapter ♡