day 6 | I said something wrong

"Yeah, I'll do that already. So ... he has said that he doesn't come, because it hurts him to see me. It hurts him!"

"Oh honey." Nisaniye wanted to reassure me.

"I don't want hurt him!" I wailed

"You can't help it treasure!"

"I'll go get dressed."

I just stood up and left. I don't say anything else.

Why Oscar do that to me?

I sat on Felix's bed, staring out the window.

'It hurts' his words were going through my head again and again.

I couldn't think of anything else.

Omars p.o.v.

"AUWW OSCAR" angry Felix stomped into the ground.

"Felix, why are you so upset ?"

"He shall not bring Laura to cry all the time! This is our last day and he has messed up everything again." He whispered in an angry voice, waving hysterically around with his hands.

"Felix, he is our friend, you can't remember when you said that nothing can bring us apart?"

I tried to speak to the conscience of him.

"Then I've got just said something wrong."

"Felix, what are you doing? Do you really want to cancel everything"? Asked Ogge shocked and we watched Felix expectantly.

"I don't know."

"Felix you can't do that!"

Nisaniye was getting pissed.

"Oscar is to keep out of my business, then I can think it over again."

"Is Laura now your 'business' now ?" asked Nisi stood up and was almost about to punch him in his face.

But I still managed to keep her arm.

She took a deep breath, pulled her arm out of my hand and said,

"I think I just have to go out into the fresh air for a moment."

She went to the terrace and pushed the door shut behind her.

"Felix, you can't fucking do that to us! We are brothers !"

"And brothers stay together forever!" Added Ogge to my words.

"But brothers not fall in love with the girlfriends of the others !"

"Do you really think that he has chosen this? Did he really chose it to fall in love with Laura and not in another girl?"

"No, probably not." Felix saw that he said something wrong.

"So what you gonna do now?"

"We will not tell Laura of the conversation that would only make her angrier and she would cry again"

"Nisaiye will tell her about it?" Omar asked.

"Okay guys, let's eat the pizza." Laura came downstairs.

"Is it better now honey?" I stood up, took her in my arms and kissed her. "Yes, to some extent." She tried to smile a little and kissed me. "Where's Nisi?" She asked an looked around.

"She's on the patio."

"Then I'll go to her."

"Um .. no, no treasure. We go get the pizza. Omar goes to Nisi. Oh and Ogge you can help us."

"Um okay. " She was confused.

Omars p.o.v.

While Felix and Ogge Laura distracted and went into the kitchen with her, I went to Nisaniye.

"Nisi?"

"Yes?" She turned to me.

"We have agreed that we'll tell Laura at once nothing about the conversation earlier. Today has already happened enough, so it is better for her."

"Yeah okay. I also believe that it would be better."

She came to me and hugged me for no reason.

Without hesitation I put my hands around her waist and pressed it on me.

Dreamy she looked in my eyes. She thought for a moment, but then she kissed me. I was surprised.

It was an indescribable feeling.

--------------------

6 votes for the next chapter ♡ Thanks for voting ♥

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some edits and pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany ♥