day 5 | the surprise party part I

"Eh, we didn't ... " Omar could not finish his sentence.

"of course, we have to" said Felix.

"Let Omar finish his sentence!" I angrily said.

" No" Felix replied annoyed.

Angry I got up.

"Come Mary, we go up and pull our clothes on"

With an evil glance, I left the room and went upstairs. Maria walked behind me.

Felixs p.o.v

"Felix, we dont need to go to the studio, and it wasn't okay as you have spoken with her !"

Ogge said, while the other watched confused at me.

"I know,it wasn't okay and of course not we didn't have to go to the studio, but ... Laura has birthday tomorrow and..."

"Oh, and what are you want to do?"

"I do not know"

"Bye guys" Cried Laura, and slammed the door behind her.

"Oh no, what I had done" I asked myself out loud and put my head on the table edge.

"Felix, forget that now, tonight she will forgive you." Omar was talking at me.

"Do you think her friend is already healthy?" Oscar asked me. "Nisaniye? I do not know, why?" "Maybe she could still make it to fly here."

"Wow this is the perfect idea, she has recently called with my phone at her, then the number must be on my phone."

"Look for!"

I got my I phone from my pocket and searched for the number.

"Here, it would have to be"

"Call her" we were all really excited.

I tapped on 'Call' and turned on the speaker.

"Hallo?"

"Hello, um ... Nisaniye?"

"ja, oh...yes?"

"Here's Felix"

"Omg, Hi. Is something happened to laura?"

"No, no, she's fine. You know certainly that lauras birthday is tomorrow"

"yes of course"

"We wanted to ask if you feel better, and whether you might fly to us"

"Yes, definitely, but I don't know if I still get a flight"

"We'll see about that. Then we call you again "

"Okay, I'm looking forward "

"Haha, we too. So until then, we will call you back when we have a flight. Oh, and don't tell laura about it, it's a surprise, "

"I will not do until then. Bye "

"Bye,bye"

I hung up.

"Omg, laura will be thrilled"

"yes, she will definitely. Ehm ... I'm supposed to take care of the flight?" Asked Ogge.

"That would be good" Ogge immediately stood up and took the laptop.

"Where do we want to celebrate?" Asked me omar.

"Do you remember, the cottage of my uncle, where my sister celebrated too?"

"Yeah right, the cabin in the woods" "Exactly, we can decorate with lights and so on "

"decorate what?" It was Felicia she came into the kitchen, made a coffee and sat down.

"We want to celebrate lauras birthday at the cabin of Uncle Peter"

"Should I worry about the decoration?" she asked me enthusiastic.

"yes, thanks" She drank her coffee and left.

"Oscar, you have Maria's number?" "Yes, why?"

"She shall bring laura to buy a dress for tomorrow evening. And, of course, also one for her"

Oscar gave me her number and I called her.

--------

5 votes for the next chapter ♡ Thanks for voting ♥

and don't forget to look at my instagram account, there you can find some pictures to the story @thefooomusic_germany ♥